Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
hi weldy......what are :hmm: you contemplating for Halloween costume this yr?

I'm not sure...Right now I'm thinking about wearing a toga.....but I'm slightly worried about my "Aunt Flo" ruining my costume cause most togas are white (I know I'm a little :coocoo: ).

So this is why I'm thinking about wearing a darker colored costume like a devil or a witch (or something gothic...again :lol: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not sure...Right now I'm thinking about wearing a toga.....but I'm slightly worried about my "Aunt Flo" ruining my costume cause most togas are white (I know I'm a little :coocoo: ).

So this is why I'm thinking about wearing a darker colored costume like a devil or a witch (or something gothic...again :lol: )

Aunt Flo:lmao: :lmao: don't you guys have tampons there??

really going now.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yes...but I'm wary of those (dumbass medical reason on my part...another :coocoo: idea of mine). I'm one of those girls that wear those big diaper pads (The overnights)

your not alone there honey , i havent been the same since i had my 2nd child, so i know the issues ... :(

:hmm: trying to think of good costume idea . are you are Harry Potter fan at all ? im sure there are a million costume ideas in there

mysterious_jen said:

your not alone there honey , i havent been the same since i had my 2nd child, so i know the issues ... :(

:hmm: trying to think of good costume idea . are you are Harry Potter fan at all ? im sure there are a million costume ideas in there

I like the books so far....but I'm thinking about trick or treating with my friends...and one of my friends hates Harry Potter

Eh, guess not. The reason I wasn't here, was because I was searching for this little beauty in the old gif threads. :wink:

bonothepervgh3.gif

:drool: :evil: :silent: :macdevil: :combust: :faint:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's not :coocoo: that's sensible :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom