Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:

Oh Totally:yes::up:
is yours?

it`s going to be part christian part rock and well even try to play U2 songs...
i just can`t get anybody that plays and i play the guitar but can`t sing:(

yess yes indeed
i dont think i can sing but the chours teacher has been tring to recruit me but basketball over rules all things and i have a habit of sing aloud in the mall where oddly i get compliments on my voice so i mustbe decent but i know a gril who has been play guitar before she was 7 and she is good with the delay and effects all i need now is a bass and drummer

INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:

yess yes indeed
i dont think i can sing but the chours teacher has been tring to recruit me but basketball over rules all things and i have a habit of sing aloud in the mall where oddly i get compliments on my voice so i mustbe decent but i know a gril who has been play guitar before she was 7 and she is good with the delay and effects all i need now is a bass and drummer

wow,I need a drummer,bass,and if i don`t teach myself to sing i need a singer:shrug:

Acrobat Angel said:
:hug: I'm doing ok... I'm not really meant to be here :shifty: Naughty me should be doing Uni assignments :tsk:
How about you Serena?
:giggle: Sounds like me when I still went to school.

I am doing alright now. I was sick earlier, but I seem to be feeling a lot better. :)

Bonogirl777 said:

I could be your singer. :hyper: Yeah, I could send you a vid of me singing.

You really thought that was gonna happen didn't you. :lol:

suuuree:wink:

if i was on there you wouldn`t see my face just the guitar,or me singing (right)
it is stupid, but for a girl i think i sound a little like Bono :crack:

daygloeyes2 said:

I feel like that too - I've had a headache since I left the dentist this morning, didn't really get better at work or after food... and I'm debating bed at a shamefully early time on a Fri night :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom