Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, he's likely to be pretty tired after a thirteen hour flight and arriving at what would be 1 a.m. in England. I figure there'll be a lot of cuddling tomorrow night :heart:

but I may be underestimating him. It has been ten months for him, after all :p

The first thing he'll be looking for as he gets off the plane will be a cigarette :lol: ( :rolleyes: )

I can't begin to say just what will happen - that's one of my favorite things about him :wink:

Not if you distract him first :sexywink:

He won't be able to smoke until he gets out of the luggage area at least, right? And if you're there waiting for him... ;)

Bonogirl777 said:
Ohhhhh. teehee. Ok, how do I save it and actually put it on my mp3 player or ipod?

Left click on the "Bono himself.." link to save it to your computer... you're on your own as to putting it on an ipod :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I went out and bought some new make up tonight - this lipstick/gloss is the yuckiest tasting stuff ever :yuck:

Well you're not supposed to eat it :lol: (Says the woman who hasn't worn anything resembling makeup in years :wink: )

Drea said:

Well you're not supposed to eat it :lol: (Says the woman who hasn't worn anything resembling makeup in years :wink: )

17433.gif
Oh!

:lmao:

I guess it just tastes like lipstick - it's just been a long time since I've worn any

I miss the fruity lip gloss stuff they make for young teenagers :p

I used to have some raspberry stuff my high school boyfriend LOVED :drool: :giggle:

Btw, you've actually listened to it before now, right? :wink: If not, as a Bono girl you may want to listen to it first before putting it on something you could be listening to in public :lol: (I know how some of the girls in here have reacted to hearing it before *g*)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom