PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the new internet hooked up for the new house for Sunday - the only lapse in Blue Crack access should be Saturday *phew*

<---- addict :shifty:

oh that's pretty good! :D

ETA

have I mentioned how much I love Magnificant!!!:hyper::drool::drool::heart::giggle:

i feel the same way about NLOTH & Unknown Caller and I think Breathe is now moving from my *****Excellent***** Column to the ********Superb*******Column where the these other 3 songs are! omg! :heart::drool::heart:

I'm feeling kinda crappy because I got a head cold (which is why I'm thankful I didn't win the radio contest to see the band tonight)

The weather in Chicago is getting better though :D

aaawww that's a drag! :hug:

i just started to get a sinus infection/cold JUSDT as u2 were heading to NYC :mad: I had enough medicine (homeopathic) left to keep it to a mild version (NO really stuffed nose at night) but after a week it's still here (NO worse <thank goodness!>, and maybe tonight a little better) so tomorrow I got my $ for Vit C w flavinoids chewables, plus buy some chineese chicken soup & steam with Halls Ice Blue super cold Lozengers! THAT should do it!

glad the weather is better! :yes:

aaawww that's a drag! :hug:

i just started to get a sinus infection/cold JUSDT as u2 were heading to NYC :mad: I had enough medicine (homeopathic) left to keep it to a mild version (NO really stuffed nose at night) but after a week it's still here (NO worse <thank goodness!>, and maybe tonight a little better) so tomorrow I got my $ for Vit C w flavinoids chewables, plus buy some chineese chicken soup & steam with Halls Ice Blue super cold Lozengers! THAT should do it!

glad the weather is better! :yes:

My head cold ranges from mild to bad mainly due to me drinking tea (with sugar and lemon) and water all day today.

TMI ALERT But it's cool....at least my coughing is almost gone and I'm not cough :barf:ing /END TMI ALERT

'Night Weldy.

Daz, I ADORE Breathe - my uber-favorite off the new album, right up there with NLOTH and Boots - Magnificent is really growing on me - I really like it (not love yet) and Unknown Caller is also growing on me. Seems we have similar tastes!

Daz, I ADORE Breathe - my uber-favorite off the new album, right up there with NLOTH and Boots - Magnificent is really growing on me - I really like it (not love yet) and Unknown Caller is also growing on me. Seems we have similar tastes!

cool!

Breathe was the song I heard between BD & Vertigo outsdie Fordham! I wasn't sure..but tha twas my first guess - all i knew for sure was that it sounded beautiful (i'd only heard it for the first time on Letterman) which was confirmed later...
HOPEFULLY some student/or faculity from there will YT it soon!!!:hyper::love::drool::lol:

I'll be back thurs unless i also go in for a while tomorrow @ art. :) :wave:

good luck with the next moving-steps! :hug:

DG, if you're still in here, I was reading a story about someone who was at the 'private' concert / interview thingy in LA and he said that during the commercial breaks the audience got to talk directly to the band :hyper:

From what I heard, U2 is playing 4-5 songs and doing a Q+A session. :love:

I'm going to the Museum of Science around 4-ish, meeting Josh aka Spaceboy(talked to him on the phone last night-really nice guy :up: ), and at 6:30 we're boarding buses to take us to the Somerville Theater. :hyper:

I can't believe it. Someone pinch me. I'm going to one of the smallest shows they've had since like 1982. :ohmy:

From what I heard, U2 is playing 4-5 songs and doing a Q+A session. :love:

I'm going to the Museum of Science around 4-ish, meeting Josh aka Spaceboy(talked to him on the phone last night-really nice guy :up: ), and at 6:30 we're boarding buses to take us to the Somerville Theater. :hyper:

I can't believe it. Someone pinch me. I'm going to one of the smallest shows they've had since like 1982. :ohmy:

HOLY SHIT YOURE GOING????????:hyper::yippie:

I'm so happy for yoU! :hug:

HOLY SHIT YOURE GOING????????:hyper::yippie:

I'm so happy for yoU! :hug:

Yes!!!! :hyper:

I love you ladies, you know I do. But Spaceboy is my new favorite interferencer. Sorry. :wink:

I'm such a girl. I was trying to figure out what to wear last night. :reject:

I had requested tonight off in case I won. And I was going to pick up a shift, but then I figured I would just stay home and listen on the radio. Boy oh boy am I glad I didn't. :lol:

That is such unbelievably awesome news, DG!! :ohmy: :yippie: :hyper: It's going to be incredible!

:hug: for Weldy and Zooey and SG and VP and anyone else who wants one... Hope the move goes well, Zooey! Good move getting the 'net connected ahead of time.

I am so not ready for Mexico. :uhoh:

That is such unbelievably awesome news, DG!! :ohmy: :yippie: :hyper: It's going to be incredible!

:hug: for Weldy and Zooey and SG and VP and anyone else who wants one... Hope the move goes well, Zooey! Good move getting the 'net connected ahead of time.

I am so not ready for Mexico. :uhoh:

Ali!!! It has been too too long! :hug:

Be safe in Mexico! I know the US put out a travel alert because of all the things going on there. :(

Ali, I'm sure Mexico will be fine. Have a great time at the wedding - take lots of pictures. Just think, this may be as close as we two ever get :lol: (I'm about 75 miles north of the border)

Off to go get ready and do a few things before heading to Boston. :hyper:

I'll see you ladies tomorrow!! :kiss: And thank you all so much for your congrats and best wishes. I wish you all could be there with me. :hug: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom