Pleban Girls Party: Bono's Rocking...and We're Ready To Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild - when i asked what the Larry slagging Bono thing was about i meant what's it from? When did he say it? I do realise it's funny!!

susanp6 said:
Wild - when i asked what the Larry slagging Bono thing was about i meant what's it from? When did he say it? I do realise it's funny!!

That wasn't how i meant it Susan :hug:

Someone's made up a sketch for comic relief don't know who wrote it if the boys are someonre else.. it was part of a bigger sketch of Auf Vetisen Pet ( wrong spelling i know)

Luv you susan:hug:

Mucca said:

:yes:

Strange...it's not even me going to the concert and yet I'm gettin getting the butterflies and all. :hyper:

:yes: Me too Mucca. I was thinking about the show earlier today and felt all woozy and butterflies took over.

SoBe said:

:yes: Me too Mucca. I was thinking about the show earlier today and felt all woozy and butterflies took over.

Ok I feel like hurling either because I'm extremely excited or I had too much sushi today or I've been staring at the comp for too long :huh:

Mucca said:

Ok I feel like hurling either because I'm extremely excited or I had too much sushi today or I've been staring at the comp for too long :huh:

:lol: I haven't been eating, haven't been sleeping. All I want to do it sit here, talk to you guys, drool over B, and surf the net for tour info.

*sigh* I'm pathetic. My life is going to hell in a handbasket. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I haven't been eating, haven't been sleeping. All I want to do it sit here, talk to you guys, drool over B, and surf the net for tour info.

*sigh* I'm pathetic. My life is going to hell in a handbasket. :laugh:

So what...we all are doing it! That's why we are here...yea...we all are retarted...but it's for U2!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom