PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Gotta love the freezing cold Midwest huh, job? :wink:

Oh, yeah, it's just wonderful.

What can I say, though, I've lived with it all of my life. And I'm nowhere near old enough to retire from work and go spend my winters in Florida or Arizona.

I should make myself a lasagna this weekend. I've got the baking pans and a jar of spaghetti sauce. I can easily buy the cheese and noodles ... :hmm:

Everyone's welcome! :) I've got the fireplace going, and my place is all warm and cozy, and it smells fabulous.

I have the hockey game on though, so some of you might not be all that interested in that, or even hearing/seeing me watch a game. :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww BD :lol: :hug: of course; I'm just wrestling with a web site that doesn't want to let me log in for some reason :madwife: and I wanted to go shopping! :lol:

Poor you. :sad:

I need to do the opposite of Internet shopping: I'm thinking about selling my old junk and clothes on eBay. I need to get stuff out of my too-small apartment and make some extra cash. First I need to figure out how much stuff I really do have to sell and if it would be worth it ...

BonosBaby12 said:

Well consider yourself married now! :lmao:

:lol: Excellent! I just hope Kaf won't be mad. :shifty:

Are you sure?! I can be quite messy, and I'm a lousy cook. I'm good at throwing frozen things into the oven and making a kick-ass cup of coffee, but that's about it.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

Are you sure?! I can be quite messy, and I'm a lousy cook. I'm good at throwing frozen things into the oven and making a kick-ass cup of coffee, but that's about it.

:lol: keep that romantic setting going and we can discuss the rest later. Oh and I will have a little discussion with Kaf :wink:

Back
Top Bottom