PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See Bri

See Bri happy: :hyper:

That was Bri before midterm weeks..months...hell.

See Bri now: :crazy: :crack: :scream:

Send help.

I've managed to finish everything that's due, but I still have TONS of studying to do for genetics.
which is tomorrow night
:sad:

Is school over yet?

is it summer?

<--- spirit broken :sigh:

And on that cheerful and happy note...

I hope all is well with you girls, and that those of you who are ill are feeling better.
Miss you.
:hug::heart:

All my posts here have been so cheerful and upbeat lately....

downer.jpg

:happy:

Ok, really going now.

If you hear cries of woe tomorrow, you'll know who it is.

Sweet dreams ladies. :kiss:

Bri :hug: It will get better babe. Just hang in there. :heart:

Barry Manilow is evil! He is singing the song I was named after on his new album and I must strangle him. :madwife: Is nothing sacred to that man!? :mad: Jerk! lol:

Burnt carpet smells gross. :| Don't ask. :wink:

And the big news of the day................

B GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: faint: *cue hysterical stress relieving crying* :laugh :D He is working for a cool company and will be their specialty engineer working on trolley cars that are used to give tourist tours in a a town near where we are going to live. Thankfully the company is located in the town were we are going to live so he won't have to commute. :heart Now hopefully today he can find us a place to live and he might get to come home on Saturday. :hyper: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Bri :hug: It will get better babe. Just hang in there. :heart:

Barry Manilow is evil! He is singing the song I was named after on his new album and I must strangle him. :madwife: Is nothing sacred to that man!? :mad: Jerk! lol:

Burnt carpet smells gross. :| Don't ask. :wink:

And the big news of the day................

B GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: faint: *cue hysterical stress relieving crying* :laugh :D He is working for a cool company and will be their specialty engineer working on trolley cars that are used to give tourist tours in a a town near where we are going to live. Thankfully the company is located in the town were we are going to live so he won't have to commute. :heart Now hopefully today he can find us a place to live and he might get to come home on Saturday. :hyper: :drool:

RUSSTY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm glad B was able to get a good job, and that you'll be able to move and be settled soon!! How are you feeling, btw?

Hi to everyone else!!!! How are you all?

Currently Listening: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"/U2

Russty Cat said:

That's so wonderful, Russty! :hyper: Congrats to B! :hug: That must be such a relief. Hopefully you'll be able to find a new place soon as well!

Hi everyone - just stopping by for a quick minute. See you all later maybe. :hug:

I am incredibly stressed with school, my diabetes is out of wack, and I'm thisclose to exploding at a friend. But other than that, life is super!

Back
Top Bottom