Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw poo, everyone's leaving.....I'm doomed to write my paper! :lol:

Well I at least I only have 15 min to kill before I go for an all you can buffet for lunch. :drool:

Hi Thora! :hug:
It's been ages! I've been wanting to tell you something for the longest time. I remember seeing your picture of the U2 store in Vancouver and I actually drove by it one night when I was back during my spring break. I got so excited. Too bad it's in such a creepy area. And I read a few days ago that Luongo's favourite band is U2. That just made me love him even more!! :heart:

Mucca said:
Hi Thora! :hug:
It's been ages! I've been wanting to tell you something for the longest time. I remember seeing your picture of the U2 store in Vancouver and I actually drove by it one night when I was back during my spring break. I got so excited. Too bad it's in such a creepy area. And I read a few days ago that Luongo's favourite band is U2. That just made me love him even more!! :heart:

Right on! Yeah, it's in a super creepy area of town. I hate even stopping at stop lights. :yikes: Yup, there was an article when Loo came to town about him, and it mentioned that U2 was his favourite band. He totally rocks.

SG - I'm doing okay, thanks. :hug: There's still some cleaning left to do, but it shouldn't take long.

Mucca said:
See you later GG2 and Jem :wave:

A new fic SG? :hyper: Are you still working on the Catalina chronical?

Yep - brand new :D it's titled 'No secret at all' and is set in the ZooTV tour starting a few days before the first leg kicks off

I finshed the Catalina chronicles awhile ago, and they're posted here - but U2 fanfiction hasn't updated since chapter 7 :huh: (There are 26 chapters)

Sad_Girl said:

Yep - brand new :D it's titled 'No secret at all' and is set in the ZooTV tour starting a few days before the first leg kicks off

I finshed the Catalina chronicles awhile ago, and they're posted here - but U2 fanfiction hasn't updated since chapter 7 :huh: (There are 26 chapters)

I'm so excited!!! :hyper:
Oh that explains it. I kept checking u2 fanfiction :lol:

Wild! :hug:

Everyone is coming now :( Well I gotta go for lunch. Talk to you girls later :wave:

:combust: omg WILD!

:love:

:drool: ZooTv was so their best era SG... :drool: for sexiness for sure...

I thought you had to update U2-ff yourself.... well, pity it hasn't been updated in ages then :sad:

WildHoney said:

SG don't know whether you saw my earlier post but if you need first hand experiences of the guys in the ZOOTV era :drool:

I did :yes: and thanks! I may be PMing from time to time :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:drool : ZooTv was so their best era SG... : drool: for sexiness for sure...

Definitely :combust:

Galeongirl said:

I thought you had to update U2-ff yourself.... well, pity it hasn't been updated in ages then : sad:

I've posted all of my chapters - they just need an administrator to approve them before they are displayed on the site

VintagePunk said:
Hey girls! :hug :

:faint:

:hug: Hi VP! What's up? How've you been?

WildHoney said:
VP :drool: :drool:

How are you?? and how's your mum doing?:love:

Wild, SG, I'm pretty well, thanks. Been keeping myself busy. I'm back to work on my thesis, and have actually gotten a lot done this week. I've got some written work to do this weekend that I have to submit Mon or Tues.

The bad news is, one of the measures that is the crux of the project is not correlating the way it should, with another measure. :sigh: That pretty much fucks the entire thing up...so I'm going to have to look at alternative ways to approach it.

My mom's doing well too, pretty much back to normal. I haven't really seen her much this week.

How are you both??

VP - That sounds supremely frustrating :yikes: :hug:

I'm doing really well, thanks. Moving along on the divorce papers and working hard on the writing stuff - I've discovered that publishers are infuriatingly slow, don't they know how impatient I am? :wink: :lol:

Things are incredible with Gav :heart: he's amazing :happy:

How's Sarah?

and that's good about your mom - sounds like life is getting back to normal for her

And Sami, too! :hug:

It is, it is. :reject: :lol:

:hug: :drool: :drool:

How is everyone?? I miss this place sooooo much. :heart: My life has not been good lately, and on top of everything I've just been so busy. :( I hope everyone is well? It's really sad that I don't know what's been going on with you girls for the past few months. Update me!

sami0201 said:
It is, it is. :reject: :lol:

:hug: :drool: :drool:

How is everyone?? I miss this place sooooo much. :heart: My life has not been good lately, and on top of everything I've just been so busy. :( I hope everyone is well? It's really sad that I don't know what's been going on with you girls for the past few months. Update me!

Check the post above :wink:

What's up with you hon? :heart:

Back
Top Bottom