Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:
Bye DG :hug:

I'm talking to my friend :( She seems to be doing pretty well considering the circumstances :heart:

That's good to hear. :heart:

People have different ways of coping. Like when it happened to my best friend, she called me and wanted to come to my house to hang out with all our friends. I remember thinking that it was wild, she wasn't crying or anything...but it's just how she dealt with it.

sami0201 said:

That's good to hear. :heart:

People have different ways of coping. Like when it happened to my best friend, she called me and wanted to come to my house to hang out with all our friends. I remember thinking that it was wild, she wasn't crying or anything...but it's just how she dealt with it.

Right now she loves the music/movie to Rent, so we're thinking maybe our group of friends will take her to see it on Broadway :shrug:

I'm such an airhead! Here I am wondering why I'm only at page 21 when there's 400 replies in the thread...

...and then I remember when I changed my location and avi I also changed it to 20 posts a page :lmao:

Drea said:
I'm such an airhead! Here I am wondering why I'm only at page 21 when there's 400 replies in the thread...

...and then I remember when I changed my location and avi I also changed it to 20 posts a page :lmao:

:lol: My world would be thrown off it's axis if I did that!! :wink:

I missed DG leaving. :sad: :scream:

Sorry, I got an sos from an old friend (an ex, actually) on msn, so I've been talking to him. He seems to have disappeared, for the moment.

Sami, I saw that about the eclipses. :yikes: But I'm thinking it's not all going to be bad?? Right? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I am utterly stuck when it comes to this estimator crap.
I read over the text, gone over the notes, and it seems to make some sense.
But when I try to do problems, I just can't.

I'm getting so freakin frustrated. :scream: :sad:

:( :hug: I wish I could help, but I've never even heard of the terms that you were using last night. Unless it's something we've done, but used a different term for?

circa1992 said:
How many posts are normally on a page? :eyebrow:

Default's 15 posts/page :wink: So it's only 5 more on a page, but it ends up knocking off about 8 pages of the total *g* I should only have about 26 pages at the end of the thread, not 34 or 35 ;)

:eyebrow: He sent me this version of McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed" by some artist/band called Jem. It's really slow-tempoed, and it has a banjo in parts, but it's really good. :huh:

So this is what the kids are listening to these days. :eyebrow:

He's young. :reject: :lol:

:lmao: VP

Ok here is the confession of all confessions.....I downloaded Hanson's cover of In A Little While last week, and it's not bad. :reject: Of course U2's is better. :wink: But I liked Hanson's. :lol:

I didn't mind Hanson that much. :reject: At least they play music - they're not scantily clad, nor is their choreography the strongest part of their show. :lol: I've never heard anything new by them, though.

Sami, I just saw on my WMP, that version of Maybe I'm Amazed is from the OC soundtrack. (Vol. 2)

I have to say that OC always has really good soundtracks of new young artists. :up: And last season they had U2. :wink:

Grey's Anatomy also happens to have a great soundtrack. :love:

Yes, Hanson really isn't that bad, right? :lol: They came out with one new song like a year ago that I really liked, but I don't even remember what it's called. :reject: Something with the name Penny...:hmm:

Mmmmm Bop! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug: I wish I could help, but I've never even heard of the terms that you were using last night. Unless it's something we've done, but used a different term for?

It has to do with estimating parameters; point estimates and confidence intervals.
The confidence interval stuff isn't so bad, but figuring out these point estimates is going to drive me up the wall. :sigh:

I'vw pulled out on of my dads old stats texts to see if it'll help....

Back
Top Bottom