Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susan it was unbeleivable! the whole night!!

Not to be mean if you knew anyone in my stand but god they werent half miserable! I was jumpin up + down like a mad woman and getting looked at!

And I couldnt care less! I could see Bono bang a drum! haha!!

Amazing, never forget it!! :wink:

Becky - Was it sometimes.....????? What a bunch of miserable fuckers!!!!!!!!!!! :madspit: :sad: :( :huh: :scream: :no: :grumpy: :rant: :yell:

That makes me so friggin livid, i can tell you!!!!! At Twickers 2nd nite, there was this silly girl next to me&i reckon she was with her b/f cos she just stood there the whole time not doing anyything and looking lost, while her b/f sang along&danced a bit!!!!!

I'm so sad that you had to be next to some eejits like that!!!! Thank god i never had boring idiots next to me when it was my 1st time!!!!!!

I introduce you to MY godson, Jamie Dylan 7lb 12 oz born 29th June 2005 at 12.31 am

Image005.jpg

Yeh, it was sometimes you cant make it on your own and with or without you that got me sobbin!

I had a girl next to me with her b/f too! She was just standing there not moving either!!

I didnt care though, they werent going to ruin it for me!! I had this drunk man behind me and we were both singing Running to stand still together! Amazing!

Id love to see it on DVD or something!!

I just don't know what people are on when they go to a U2 concert&stand there - It's not Madame Butterfly you're going to! It's not opera!!!!! :der:

I know! thats sooo true! I was jumping round like a maniac!

Omg, isnt beautiful day soo sexy live!!

Erm, Wild....my dad isnt familiar with the fact that I :drool: over him! hahahaa!!

It would be weird if he knew that! But he doesnt, haha, I save it for PLEBA!!

I 'm going to see him on Saturday :hyper:

But i'm going to have to tape Live 8 :huh:

I suppose i have to put him first as he is so gorgeous :cute: I cried when i brought him a teddy bear and a little outfit. How can i love this little bundle that i've never meet and is less than 2 days old sooooooooooooo much :scratch:

bono_gal said:
I know! thats sooo true! I was jumping round like a maniac!

Omg, isnt beautiful day soo sexy live!!

Erm, Wild....my dad isnt familiar with the fact that I :drool: over him! hahahaa!!

It would be weird if he knew that! But he doesnt, haha, I save it for PLEBA!!

Didn't the puddle of drool at your feet give it away??? Or did you just say that someone spilt their beer :lmao: :lmao:

How far were you from the stage Becky? :wink:

I got SO horny all the time during Love&peace!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

That's what song i find ever so sexy live, mainly down to B banging it hard!!!!! :yes: :evil: :tongue: :censored:

WildHoney said:

Didn't the puddle of drool at your feet give it away??? Or did you just say that someone spilt their beer :lmao: :lmao:

I looked around and have to say it was like falling asleep in the getaway car! I was soo gonna get sussed! :lmao:

So, yep I said somebody spilt their beer...

Problem was...
my dad would have licked it up if nobody was around :lmao:

:wink: not really!

There's something else YOU would like to lick up tho, isn't there Becky???? :ohmy: :drool: :yes:

Wild - You said you were going to post the pic at Dancing girls, didn't you? Not sure i know what you mean about best you can do! :scratch:

u2cardiff1.jpg

this pic was in another forum but, the man just under the man in the stripey shirt is my dad!! he's the one in the white! so, thats how far susan!

:reject: yes, I want to lick it! Ok, i said it! I WANNA LICK IT!!!

Is your dad the bald guy? :eyebrow: That's quite a good view you had, almost the same as the view Wild&i had for 2nd nite at Twickenham!!!! :love: :happy:

susanp6 said:
Is your dad the bald guy? :eyebrow: That's quite a good view you had, almost the same as the view Wild&i had for 2nd nite at Twickenham!!!! :love: :happy:

Haha! No! He's the one with jet black hair!!

Yeah, good view! I got pics, they'll be coming soon :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom