Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Electronics. :drool:

I'm like a guy. :lol:

What I REALLY want is a dvd recorder with a hard drive...they hold about 30 hours of programming, so you can record shows then delete without having to burn them onto a disc. :drool:

But since they're fairly new, they're around $700 or $800 here...Im going to try to hold off till Christmas/boxing day sales, and see if they come down any.

I've heard that after the initial launch, the clothing line will probably appear in other stores, at lower prices.

155 for a hoodie is insane!! If I had the Hewson's money, maybe...

I clicked on a button to have a look at what the journal thing was all about, and I inadvertantly made myself one I didn't want. :lol:

It can be used for smut, you say? :hmm:

You just can't get enough, can you? :wink:

For some reason, I keep picturing the other guys having Edun clothes except for Larry who refuses to spend that much on them out of principle :lmao:

I admire the way Larry is about material possesions, but it also opens him up for some good jokes :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
For some reason, I keep picturing the other guys having Edun clothes except for Larry who refuses to spend that much on them out of principle :lmao:

I admire the way Larry is about material possesions, but it also opens him up for some good jokes :lol:

Didn't I hear a quote from B saying that either Edun was providing their clothes for the tour, or the vintage tees, and that they had to pass Larry's inspection for quality??

I can see him with a magnifying glass, examining the stitching. :lol:

I'm pretty cheap when it comes to clothes.
Worked in retail so long that I will never be able to pay more than half the original price.
Mr GG just laughs at my closet, and I tell him "Just think about all the money I have SAVED". :wink:

When I can get Waterford for 75% off...........why not!!

VintagePunk said:

Didn't I hear a quote from B saying that either Edun was providing their clothes for the tour, or the vintage tees, and that they had to pass Larry's inspection for quality??

I can see him with a magnifying glass, examining the stitching. :lol:

:lol: :laugh: Gotta love him

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm pretty cheap when it comes to clothes.
Worked in retail so long that I will never be able to pay more than half the original price.
Mr GG just laughs at my closet, and I tell him "Just think about all the money I have SAVED". :wink:

When I can get Waterford for 75% off...........why not!!

exactly :yes: :D

If it's something I really, really like and know I'm gonna wear a lot..and it's not gonna last for just one season and then go out of style, I don't mind spending a bit more....but generally, I'm cheap.

also, dressing the way I do (read: slob :lol: ) isn't that expensive, anyway.

Hey girls:drool:

Damn its hot out!! Working again on the house...lots of progress:dance: I'll be back later:wink: hope your all having a good day:hug:

See, you say things like that and it makes me feel unreasonable for bitching about our heat. :wink:

There are storms on the way to cool it off, though. :drool: Supposed to be much cooler tomorrow.

WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You lucky thing to have seen Bono do that, but i DID see him shake&wiggle his arse from about 20 feet away!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Becky! So, tell me how was your 1st time with B???? :ohmy: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom