Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Dazz have you seen the latest picture of him? :drool:

No, SG, NOt yet......I was sick & near exhausted yesterday so I didn't even get to the library OR netcafe.

And I just arrived ....just a few mins ago.....

but you know

one 'gal's JT long locks is another gal's Pop Chop OR visa versa....

so Iam a little :uhoh: hesistant to look.....:giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:silent: *Snerk*

:shifty Sorry. You said head. right after a comment about equipment :laugh: I'm like 12 years old tonight :reject

:lmao:

I am SO glad I wasn't the only one giggling like a 12 year old...

:shifty:

:hug: I'm really sorry to hear that, VP. I wish I had some magic words to help make him be able to communicate with you better; to know what it is you want and need from him. God knows I have no place giving people advice about men :crack:

:yes: :( :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I'm really sorry to hear that, VP. I wish I had some magic words to help make him be able to communicate with you better; to know what it is you want and need from him. God knows I have no place giving people advice about men :crack:

Thanks sweetie, and it means so much to me that you'd say that, I appeciate it so much. :hug: The past few days have been so up and down for me. The weather's been great, I've been getting out...yet ...him. Should love be this much work? Is it meant to be, or am I deluding myself? :sigh:

Dazz, I love the JT Bono long locks too. But I don't think he could pull off that look anymore...he was 27-28 at the time, and he was at his most beautiful then.

The post-Vertigo Chop looks great for the age he is now...it makes him look younger!

EXTRA :hug: VP........

well.........sigh........ he did have SOME break-throughs not SO long ago.........

sorry........ I counsel, still, patience......

yes i know we women often are the ones to go the extra mile........but since we still often do......

just think........WHAT IF he DOES have a few more breakthroughs ...all in the right direction, of course:wink: .... with in the next say.....half year......

* hears VP's Teeth grinding* :uhoh:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Thanks sweetie, and it means so much to me that you'd say that, I appeciate it so much. :hug: The past few days have been so up and down for me. The weather's been great, I've been getting out...yet ...him. Should love be this much work? Is it meant to be, or am I deluding myself? :sigh:

I know, I ask the same question all the time. :shrug: I used to have a quote posted around here by an old philosopher (I can't recall which one) that basically said that marriage is the hardest work anyone will ever choose to subject themselves to

For the weather fans :nerd: out there....

Angela:

Speaking of procrastination: one of my favorite methods is to check the weather network. Tonight, I was extremely delighted when a new description came up (at least, one I had never seen before). Apparently, tonight is "Fair." This is, of course, a very official title, which has been recently ratified by the North American Weather Association (NAWA). Apparently, it describes the condition of the sky (I take that this is the case because now it has changed to "A few clouds"). I am told (by my sources) that this title of "Fair" is just one of a whole slew of new adjectives which NAWA has approved to describe the weather. Others include: average; bright; lovely; and brownish-orange (urban centers only). The Weather Network just got a LOT more interesting folks! I recommend you refresh frequently!

Oy.

Mmm...brownish orange..sounds positively healthy and gorgeous! :drool:

Diane L said:
Dazz, I love the JT Bono long locks too. But I don't think he could pull off that look anymore...he was 27-28 at the time, and he was at his most beautiful then.

The post-Vertigo Chop looks great for the age he is now...it makes him look younger!

oh diane :giggle:

I wasn't suggesting he go back to THAT -- JT Locks

I'm just hoping it's NOT as short AS THE Pop CHop........

a smile For Diane:

AdamCOSE6s13.jpg

(I know his smile always cheers me up a little :wink: )

SG, he gave me that smile in person once!!!! It was the biggest, most amused grin! Of course, he was probably amused at the sight of me drenched from standing in the rain for 1-1/2 hours!!!

Yes, he's happy with Susie. But would she have stood in the rain for 1-1/2 hours just for the chance of meeting him? I'll bet not!!! :)

Diane L said:
SG, he gave me that smile in person once!!!! It was the biggest, most amused grin! Of course, he was probably amused at the sight of me drenched from standing in the rain for 1-1/2 hours!!!

Yes, he's happy with Susie. But would she have stood in the rain for 1-1/2 hours just for the chance of meeting him? I'll bet not!!! :)

:lol: I bet she's never had huge blisters on her feet from wandering around the streets of a strange city trying to find his hotel, either :wink:

I could hardly walk for a week once the adrenaline wore off!

Sad_Girl said:

I know, I ask the same question all the time. :shrug: I used to have a quote posted around here by an old philosopher (I can't recall which one) that basically said that marriage is the hardest work anyone will ever choose to subject themselves to

Exactly. and you have a hell of a lot more invested than I do. :hug:

I HATE my computer tonight! :madwife: :rant:

It occasionally freezes up on me, and it took me about an hour to get it to cooperate again. Piece of crap. :mad:

I cannot WAIT to get my new computer so that I won't keep having these problems all the time.

Thanks for the pretty pictures!! :drool: :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom