Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm kind of feeling sorry for myself today. I DID have a nice time clothes shopping, including buying a straw cowboy hat that looks a lot like the B-man's...which I didn't realize until I had walked around the store wearing it! I'm not a hat person but this one is fun, so I got it.

And like I said before, I'm happy for :adam: but for once I want to be happy for me, to have something wonderful in my life. I keep going on job interviews and not getting anything, and I'm tired of working three jobs and still not keeping up with my bills. I want a new life!

VP Travis Barker is going to be a guest star on CSI this Thursday!

Diane :hug: It's funny, I was just thinking along the same lines myself :heart:

:wave: :D :wave: :D :wave:

Hi..iii......guess what?....

you get me for extended net hours over the next 10 days! :hyper:

:wink:

I finaly got COMPENSATION for all the money ($15) I lost in the credit number for money for passes to this cafe........
and five$ extra to boot because the day person had a 20$$ credit tix on her.....
..which I accepted....I did have to start using it by tues 4/11 but thaty's OK esp now that things turned out so fantatasic for us.

I hope everyone is doing good or getting close to good again :hug:s

BTW WHAT eye candy ? GIGGLE!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
VP Travis Barker is going to be a guest star on CSI this Thursday!

Diane :hug: It's funny, I was just thinking along the same lines myself :heart:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!My worlds collide in an awesome way!!! :hyper:

And I don't care what anyone says - no CSI date this week!! :grumpy:

No, nothing really wrong - just part of life, you know? at least with the meds I'm not on a roller coaster of emotion anymore, it's more like a little sway from side to side nowadays :wink:

I just get frustrated with the things I don't like about my life and it's easy to start feeling sorry for myself. I have to really force myself to look around and realize I have a lot of really great things going on, too

Like friends like you guys, for example :hug:

VintagePunk said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!My worlds collide in an awesome way!!! :hyper:

And I don't care what anyone says - no CSI date this week!! :grumpy:

:lol: I thought you might like that :wink:

And hey, it might be handy to have him around after the show... he has some equipment you may want to make use of :sexywink: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
No, nothing really wrong - just part of life, you know? at least with the meds I'm not on a roller coaster of emotion anymore, it's more like a little sway from side to side nowadays :wink:

I just get frustrated with the things I don't like about my life and it's easy to start feeling sorry for myself. I have to really force myself to look around and realize I have a lot of really great things going on, too

Like friends like you guys, for example :hug:
:heart: :hug:

I think we all have those days. :yes:
Sometimes you're just stuck sitting there going where in the world am I going/what have I actually done?
Oh..that's right...not much.

It's about that time that I decide looking at the big picture sucks, and start drooling over B's latest hair style. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:heart: :hug:

I think we all have those days. :yes:
Sometimes you're just stuck sitting there going where in the world am I going/what have I actually done?
Oh..that's right...not much.

It's about that time that I decide looking at the big picture sucks, and start drooling over B's latest hair style. :wink:

:yes: totally :drool:

BonoEra1OSBWs41.jpg

2.jpg

:cute:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I thought you might like that :wink:

And hey, it might be handy to have him around after the show... he has some equipment you may want to make use of :sexywink: :lmao:

I'm really not all that enthused about the equipment, at this point.

I think things might be coming to a head. :|

Thanks for the :hug: Dazz. :hug: right back at you.

Yes, Bono's new 'do is a wonderful thing!!! I was just going to make an avatar of one of the new pictures, but I think a fan took them and I don't want to do that...she might want to use it herself! I'll wait until he's photographed by a pro and then use it.

VintagePunk said:

I'm really not all that enthused about the equipment, at this point.

I think things might be coming to a head. :|

:silent: *Snerk*

:shifty: Sorry. You said head. right after a comment about equipment :laugh: I'm like 12 years old tonight :reject:

:wink:

:hug: I'm really sorry to hear that, VP. I wish I had some magic words to help make him be able to communicate with you better; to know what it is you want and need from him. God knows I have no place giving people advice about men :crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom