Pleban Girls (and Boys) party - do you ever get the feeling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
... like some one is watching you?
4.gif

Tre! :ohmy: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled! :hug:

Bri! :hug: :clonelove: How did the exam go?

Can I use the brain for a day or two? :yikes: Gotta figure out the new researcher/participant software system for school. :|

Clone! :hug: :clonelove.
It went sorta...meh. :slant:
As I told SG, I've chosen to keep low expectations, and hope to be surprised...:uhoh:

Of course you can :happy:
As long as I can have it back for saturday, for the stats exam.
:hug:
Is the new pool open? Shouldn't it be just like the last one?

Sad_Girl said:

I sat in a meeting with profs and grad students for two hours today. We were supposed to be learning to operate the new system, via a presentation made by the research office. This system is entirely different, and somewhat more complex to set up (although much easier once it's running) than the old one.

Every aspect the woman taught us, they had to sit there and discuss/question/debate/suggest for like 20 minutes. :| The meeting went WAY over, and I eventually had to leave, because I had other obligations this afternoon.

Fucking academics. Can't just sit and listen quietly to anyone without running off themselves. :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Clone! :hug: :clonelove.
It went sorta...meh. :slant
As I told SG, I've chosen to keep low expectations, and hope to be surprised...:uhoh

Of course you can :happy:
As long as I can have it back for saturday, for the stats exam.
:hug:
Is the new pool open? Shouldn't it be just like the last one?

As always, I'm sure it went much better than expected. :)

See above, everything's different now. :| The pool doesn't reopen till early May, but it'll take me that long to set things up again. :mad:

Tre, great location :love:

I heard this song today, and can't get it out of my head.

everyone who hates ticketmaster should read my journal.

:shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:grumpy: I know you are not a stalker....I'm just asking cause I'm intrigued by people finding out where exactly I live without having to explain it to them...which I find highly annoying sometimes :sigh:

And I know you and Zootles are suuuuch the ladies man :wink:

:lol:

the only reason i know where anyone one on here lives is cause i've traded cds/dvds with them :wink:

which means they all know where i live too :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: :silent: I'm not the type of person who does that :shifty: :reject: :wink:

OMG, try sitting in a room with 25 profs and grad students. :crazy: In comparison, you're a delight. :wink:

If they'd just shut up for a few minutes, chances are, their questions/objections would be answered at some point in the presentation, if only they'd allow the presenter to get to it. :|

VintagePunk said:

As always, I'm sure it went much better than expected. :)

See above, everything's different now. :| The pool doesn't reopen till early May, but it'll take me that long to set things up again. :mad:

Tre, great location :love:

I heard this song today, and can't get it out of my head.

Bleh! That's annoying. :madwife:
But perhaps worth the effort if it's easier to use once it's set up?
You'll figure it out in no time.....especially if you use the brain. :

VintagePunk said:

OMG, try sitting in a room with 25 profs and grad students. :crazy: In comparison, you're a delight. :wink:

If they'd just shut up for a few minutes, chances are, their questions/objections would be answered at some point in the presentation, if only they'd allow the presenter to get to it. :|

I know what you mean; and I hope I'm not nearly that bad :lol: I've had class/meeting situations like that :crack:

Meh. This term could either turn out to be a huge disaster, or things could go very smoothly with a great deal less work (besides the set-up). We'll see. They want to test it this summer, before the huge rush in the fall, so we're guinea pigs. :|

VintagePunk said:
Meh. This term could either turn out to be a huge disaster, or things could go very smoothly with a great deal less work (besides the set-up). We'll see. They want to test it this summer, before the huge rush in the fall, so we're guinea pigs. :|

:hug: I hope it does go smoothly for you.

It's always more fun to be the guy in the lab coat than it is to be one of the little white rats

Hey party peeps :wave: :)

Just wanted to drop in for a minute to say hi. I've had the flu and a UTI and found out tonight that I'm allergic to the meds they gave me so I'm supposed to be resting and not computering. I'm cheating and computering in the dark. :giggle: I'm sick of resting. :madspit: :wink:

Any big news besides Bono cutting his hair? :drool: :wink:

Good job on the John Mellencamp tickest Tre! I got tickets to see Pearl Jam at The Gorge in July. :hyper: THeir fanclub rocks! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom