Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

my sleep cycle is still so messed up that it doesn't make that much difference.......

there was an epsiode of ....i juast forgot........the doc who moves to way up in alaska {the Moose was the visual signature}....

I think he helps the older guy with the young wife....with sleep problems . Some thing about little lights on his glasses........ and I think the doc ends up using them too.........
and OR he is really affected the first year he experiences the extremely long near artic circle days!!

somewhere in there the term....you're acting "hypomanic" comes up.... b/c he's doing so much under the extra energizing effects of light till 11PM at night etc........

Itr was the first time I ever heard that term

It's 'Northern Exposure' Dazz, one of my all time favorite Shows :up:

And they have a few days where it doesn't get dark at all in Alaska. My dad was stationed there in the army; he still says that was the worst thing about it; trying to sleep with the sun shining

The first week or two of DST screws with everyone's routines, but it's worth it :)

^^^

well for once the late birds get someting nice

it's always early bird specials!
Like...... first 2 hours of store openings -- at 7AM - 9AM is double the percentage off price :madspit:

how about SOmething for the Night Owls, hey?!!
Come in AFTER midnight from Midnight - 2AM and YOU'LL get double the sale % off, huh?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBody ever does that!!! :madspit:

:wink:

well i also love........ the "ABOY" video and the Vertigo vid :drool:

and one of my MOST fav U2 songs is Three Sunrises! :drool: :drool:

with it's beautiful slow start, the beautiful melody and breathtaking harmonies on the "Sunshine.....! Sun shine on me..! sunshine.....".
And THAT"S NOT EVEN counting Edge's compilation of sound styles on that song......sutterring gutair, lower distorting notes on the opening, later the bell-like chimes, and a few rip-stops into the stuttering too! GAH!

Last edited:
VP, have I ever mentioned that I love your location?... a state of ennui near Toronto.. :love:

^ I don't know... I think their videos were the best in the 90s!

although I do like some 80s ones like Streets and I Still

Zootlesque said:
VP, have I ever mentioned that I love your location?... a state of ennui near Toronto.. :love:

^ I don't know... I think their videos were the best in the 90s!

although I do like some 80s ones like Streets and I Still

If you love it so much, why don't you join me? :sexywink:

Bri, can you tell Tredgy :shifty: that it's been saying on the news that Bruce Cockburn was awarded for his activism, but it didn't say what the award was, or who did the awarding...

Back
Top Bottom