Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:

Wow, I was not aware that I was causing a problem, my appologies.
By the way, what did i do wrong VP?

What you're doing is making inappropriate comments to girls who are half your age, it's sickening, and it makes them uncomfortable. You didn;t see my message from last night?

VintagePunk said:

What you're doing is making inappropriate comments to girls who are half your age, it's sickening, and it makes them uncomfortable. You didn;t see my message from last night?

First things first...who is half my age? what comments? I got no message yesterday.

I will not "bug" you ladies anymore.

RedrocksU2 said:

DG, too bad you took this the wrong way, I appologize.
This was taken completely out of context.

It wasn't taken out of context. I read the whole thread, so i got it in the same context she did. You've been hitting on the poor kid since you started coming in here! For god's sake, you're an adult, they're teens. Not to mention, your're apparently a married man. Let's have some decency here.

VintagePunk said:

It wasn't taken out of context. I read the whole thread, so i got it in the same context she did. You've been hitting on the poor kid since you started coming in here! For god's sake, you're an adult, they're teens. Not to mention, your're apparently a married man. Let's have some decency here.

I felt the same way as VP here, I read the thread, I caught the context. Really it's not appreciated, and very uncomfortable.

:hug: VP & DG

RR-maybe you didn't know how old I was when you first saw my picture. I have been told that I look older than 17. But once you found out my age, you really should have backed off.

And I should have said this from the beginning,but I'm horrible at telling how I really feel about something. Even if it's online.

Hey guys, you aren't going to believe this (and where's Mucca? she needs to hear this too!) - but over in the setlist party thread someone just posted saying that Dallas had told a fan in the ellipse that Edge'd shaved his head and he'd be doing the show hatless tonight... Speculation reigns as we try to figure out if he was joking or serious *G*

Drea said:
Hey guys, you aren't going to believe this (and where's Mucca? she needs to hear this too!) - but over in the setlist party thread someone just posted saying that Dallas had told a fan in the ellipse that Edge'd shaved his head and he'd be doing the show hatless tonight... Speculation reigns as we try to figure out if he was joking or serious *G*

I saw that too...Mucca will die if she sees that.

Drea said:

It's not like he had all that much hair to shave. :D *snort*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom