Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'd love to stay up longer for you DG but unfortunately i'm very exhausted so i'll say nite to you all&should be here longer tom nite! :wave:

Thanx girls! Love to you DG! :heart:
And i wish i would dream of Bono biting me rite by my special loch! Oh aye!!! :sexywink: :giggle:

TTFN then! ;)

Prom......
One of my proms, I think my senior, Mr GG was my date and he had a bottle of champaign in the car. On the way home we took a detour into the country and he tried to open it, had glasses and everything. Poor guy couldn't get it open and was so scared that the sherrif would see us on this remote road that he spilled in on my dress. It wasn't funny at the time, but seems so now.

~BrightestStar~ said:

What happened?
Someone buy the same dress? :tongue:

:hug:

No, but my friend did say that she wanted to get there early so if someone had the same dress as her it wouldn't look like she copied the girl with the same dress as her. :sigh: And I really wouldn't care if someone had the same dress as me. It means they have good taste. :wink:

Anyways, my friend isn't giving anyone a straight answer as to when to show up at her place for pictures. Does she not realize that I have to plan my day around when I'm showing up there? I'm already under enough stress with prom and everything else, I don't need her adding to it. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

No, but my friend did say that she wanted to get there early so if someone had the same dress as her it wouldn't look like she copied the girl with the same dress as her. :sigh: And I really wouldn't care if someone had the same dress as me. It means they have good taste. :wink:

Anyways, my friend isn't giving anyone a straight answer as to when to show up at her place for pictures. Does she not realize that I have to plan my day around when I'm showing up there? I'm already under enough stress with prom and everything else, I don't need her adding to it. :mad:

:laugh:
I don't think anyone at my grad had the same dress....ah well. Go prom drama.

Well thats a pain in the arse. Because family was coming to see me I didn't get to meet up with people for pics before prom. :sigh: But, it did mean I had a limo arrive at my house to personally pic me up...:D

Sad_Girl said:
Uh.... Yeah, VP you could say I'm enjoying the DVD a little... (the sound of a million wild thoughts escaping)

Damn, to see the way they move to the music is just... :faint:
I don't know how I'm gonna survive a live concert! (But what a way to die)

just returning! for about hALF HOUR :UHOH: i FELL HALF ASLEEP IN MY LIVING ROOM CHAir...luckily roused myself out of sleep in time to see I still had time to run {brisk waLK}to the library !

:hug:s all!

See SG THAT"S why I'M EVEN MORE zoned yo SEE them LIVE GAIN THIS TIME because .....
...BVrooklyn WAS the FIRST time I ever GOT CLOSE enuff to SEE aLL THat! And not just up on the fleetong vids on screen...right there in front of me only 15 - 20 rows back with TELEPHOY|TO lens got me more "upclose" in ALL my 20 yr odf seeing them LIVE BUT from AFAR!

RR...you've been told. Back off the comments with the young girls. It's fucking gross - they're young enough to be your daughters, and we're all tired of it. Maybe you should go talk to your wife like that. I'm not gonna ask so nicely next time. Got it?

VintagePunk said:
RR...you've been told. Back off the comments with the young girls. It's fucking gross - they're young enough to be your daughters, and we're all tired of it. Maybe you should go talk to your wife like that. I'm not gonna ask so nicely next time. Got it?

Wow, I was not aware that I was causing a problem, my appologies.
By the way, what did i do wrong VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom