Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Vp, SG and Thora :hug: How are my ladies?

Lol SG, according to the dutch law you're officially an adult at 18, so that's what I meant :wink:

Can you link me once more to the sims photobucket site :reject: The link I saved isn't working anymore

Ultimately I've accepted that life is going to take me where it pleases, no matter how hard I try to swim against the current :p it's much nicer if I float along and enjoy the view :wink:

Pretty good. Busy as always, but great.

My boss is going on maternity leave at the end of the month, and her new replacement started just a bit ago. I wasn't too sure how well we'd get along, because something about him was a bit off-putting at first. However, last night I was doing some work for him, and he noticed my U2 iPod. It turns out that he's a huge fan, so that has definitely improved things between us! :D

VP - it's snowed/rained a bit today, but it's supposed to warm up and melt, which is definitely good news.

Hi GG2! :hug:

GG2! :hug: I see you're having a wind storm. The Netherlands and wind - who'd have thought? :wink: Hope you all stay safe.

I'm okay, thanks. Being incredibly lazy right now. I have one small errand I should do. I don't want to leave Sarah on her own for too long, but this one is fairly close by. Now I just have to talk myself into getting out of this chair. :wink:

Galeongirl said:
Hey Vp, SG and Thora :hug: How are my ladies?

Lol SG, according to the dutch law you're officially an adult at 18, so that's what I meant :wink:

Can you link me once more to the sims photobucket site :reject: The link I saved isn't working anymore

:lol: you're an adult at 18 here, as well; as far as being able to vote, but 'adult' entertainment, do some gambling or buy tobacco, enter into a legally binding contract.... but you're still a teenager :wink:

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/plebacityjournal/

ThoraSEB said:

My boss is going on maternity leave at the end of the month, and her new replacement started just a bit ago. I wasn't too sure how well we'd get along, because something about him was a bit off-putting at first. However, last night I was doing some work for him, and he noticed my U2 iPod. It turns out that he's a huge fan, so that has definitely improved things between us! :D

VP - it's snowed/rained a bit today, but it's supposed to warm up and melt, which is definitely good news.

Hi GG2! :hug:

How cool about your new boss!

I was surprised at the number of people I've talked to...mentioning that I've been to multiple shows, and stuff, who get this intense look of envy in their eyes. :lol: Even my computer guy saw all the music files I have, and he was all "WOW, that's quite a collection! I was thinking of copying some of it for myself" :drool: I told him to go ahead...

VintagePunk said:
And I'm sure you must be thrilled at the prospect of a tangible letter. How romantic. :cute:

I try to be tough, but my sappy side loves the thought of a stack of letters tied together with a ribbon tucked away for sentimental reasons for years and years
11_1_211v.gif
36_3_13.gif

ThoraSEB said:

Bonus!
36_1_11.gif

Thora that sounds nice about your new boss... I wish I had a U2fan as boss!

But good news is, my old boss called back yesterday(while Iw asn't home) and I called him this morning, he apologized that he didn't call me before, cuz he was really busy and forgot about me, but he really wants me to come work for him again... :D so I have a job again... I have to meet him saturday afternoon

Lol VP, yea I think it's cuz holland is so flat that we have the wind in full force... :happy: *is living on the flattest, lowest part of Holland*

Thanks for that link SG :flirt: but y'know, I don't mind you calling me a teenager, as long as I'm still legal by law... :shifty: So Bono can come by to ... watch a movie or so... :whistle:

VintagePunk said:

How cool about your new boss!

I was surprised at the number of people I've talked to...mentioning that I've been to multiple shows, and stuff, who get this intense look of envy in their eyes. :lol: Even my computer guy saw all the music files I have, and he was all "WOW, that's quite a collection! I was thinking of copying some of it for myself" :drool: I told him to go ahead...

It's very cool. :yes:

He stopped by my desk to ask me something, saw my iPod, then we started talking about shows we've been to, items we collect, etc. It turns out that he used to have tour programs and posters from the JT era, but he threw them all away. :tsk: :lol: He's kicking himself now, of course.

I offered to make some CD's for him, so he's going to look through his collection and see what he's missing, which he doesn't think is much.

It's so great to find fans where you'd least expect it. I'm sure this will give us lots to talk about in the future! :D

Galeongirl said:

Thanks for that link SG :flirt: but y'know, I don't mind you calling me a teenager, as long as I'm still legal by law... :shifty: So Bono can come by to ... watch a movie or so... :whistle:

Around here you only have to be 16 for that :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

Around here you only have to be 16 for that :flirt:

:flirt: Did I say I was 18 already......

:shh: it's 16 here too.... so I already were legal a year ago....

:angel: did I mention being in Eze sûr Mer this summer yet....

VintagePunk said:

I've seen marshmallows tougher than you. :wink: :lol:

Really, really old marshmalows :wink:

Bye Thora! :hug: have a good day

I have to get going, myself. I have to do some marketable work this afternoon, or at least try to :shifty: and then I have Jake's wrestling meet tonight. He's up to 172 career wins and is still undefeated for this (his senior) season :happy: *Proud auntie*

and as a treat to myself if I do get something done on my novel this afternoon, I plan on trying to write and post a chapter of my fan fic tonight, too :wink:

Bye GG2 :hug: bye VP :hug: have a good rest of your day!

I'll be back here tonight around 9 pm eastern standard time :)

Back
Top Bottom