Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the other day, we had dinner at my aunts to wish Grams and Gramps farwell as they run off to FLA for a month (and go to disney :scream: :jealous: )
So we put on a movie for my lil cuz, she chose the Aristocats. As we're sitting there, Tom O'malley, the alley cat comes along, and some far off lost place is nagging at me. Gee that voice sounds familiar. And Gosh by Golley, it suddenly hits me. He's Baloo!! (from Jungle Book)

Now here's your disney trivia question of the day (since no one is here to entertain me).
Can you tell me what other Disney character he voices?
And even tricker, in the Aristocats there is a mouse. His voice too should sound very familiar. Interestingly enough, the two other characters he voices are in the same movies as the previous fella.

Yeah.
I'm a disney nerd.

I'll just go sit in a corner now with my giant stuffed Eeyore. :heart:

Thanks alot Bri :grumpy:
You have shattered all my illusions of the World of Disney.
I was under the assumption that all those characters were real.
Now you tell me that Baloo is also a cat?
My favorite Disney character is a cross-dresser? I mean a transvestite? I mean he's 2-faced?

I'm crushed :sad:

:hmm: The only voice I can think of who's close to Baloo is Little John from the Disney version of Robin Hood (also a bear, actually *g*)

...Must get that movie on dvd one of these days - worth the price alone for Peter Ustinov (sp) as Prince John :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Thanks alot Bri :grumpy:
You have shattered all my illusions of the World of Disney.
I was under the assumption that all those characters were real.
Now you tell me that Baloo is also a cat?
My favorite Disney character is a cross-dresser? I mean a transvestite? I mean he's 2-faced?

I'm crushed :sad:

:lol:

No no, my dear.

The cat evolved into a bear. :yes:

Drea said:
:hmm: The only voice I can think of who's close to Baloo is Little John from the Disney version of Robin Hood (also a bear, actually *g*)

...Must get that movie on dvd one of these days - worth the price alone for Peter Ustinov (sp) as Prince John :giggle:

:hmm:
It's entirely possible that he voiced that character too.
But that wasn't who I was thinking of...

Think really big name characters. ;)

Hello empty thread! :wink:

I guess from the sounds of what you all have said that I'll be the tallest one! :D I'm 5'9" but I would love to be taller. I got my growth spurt when I was about 8 or 9, so I towered over EVERYONE until high school, when all the boys caught up to me. :giggle: I would love to be 6' - now that would be cool. I guess I'll just have to settle for heels though.

Okay, I'm off to read and then to bed. Goodnight! :hug:

I'm 5'11, if anyone's counting... :reject:

I need sleeps. Had a shitty day. :wave:

PS: I think it was jobob who said that all the petite-to-average-sized women get the tall men...
... Does that mean the tall women get the short men? *thinks of several short-to-average-sized men we're all familiar with* :hmm:

Last edited:
Drea said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure Baloo and little John are the same. At least, the baloo from Jungle book 2 which Jeffy and I watched the other day. ( and when watching it I realized that the guy who voiced Winnie-the-pooh also did the voice of the hypnotic snake guy in jungle book 2! :ohmy: that was just weird!) I haven't seen the other in years.

But Robin Hood is my favorite disney ever! I love Roger Miller as the rooster :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure Baloo and little John are the same. At least, the baloo from Jungle book 2 which Jeffy and I watched the other day. ( and when watching it I realized that the guy who voiced Winnie-the-pooh also did the voice of the hypnotic snake guy in jungle book 2! :ohmy: that was just weird!) I haven't seen the other in years.

But Robin Hood is my favorite disney ever! I love Roger Miller as the rooster :heart:

:hyper:
*ding ding ding*

We have a Winner!!

For part two of my question at least.
The Mouse (in Aristocats)= Caa (the snake) = Winnie the Pooh.
Based on that, can anyone figure out what other character Baloo/Tom O'Malley voices.....:hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper:
*ding ding ding*

We have a Winner!!

For part two of my question at least.
The Mouse (in Aristocats)= Caa (the snake) = Winnie the Pooh.
Based on that, can anyone figure out what other character Baloo/Tom O'Malley voices.....:hmm:

Eeyore? :ohmy:

Hi, btw :hug:

I know, what in the world are you doing up?!?!? :yawn:

My Jeffy is growing up. :sigh: :happy:

He puts on his own boots and snow pants and doesn't need me to walk him from the car to the school anymore. I wanted this to happen, knew it would, but as good and right as it is, I want to grab him and hug him and make him back into my little baby nephew again too! :lol: :reject: :love: I'm trying not to be a clingy mom/aunt type

Sad_Girl said:
I know, what in the world are you doing up?!?!? :yawn

My Jeffy is growing up. :sigh :happy

He puts on his own boots and snow pants and doesn't need me to walk him from the car to the school anymore. I wanted this to happen, knew it would, but as good and right as it is, I want to grab him and hug him and make him back into my little baby nephew again too! :lol: :reject:

I have classes everyday at 9:30. :scream::sad:

:yawn:

Awwww!!:cute:

Darn, I gotta run...:sigh:
Breakfast and all that.

Catch ya later.:hug::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have classes everyday at 9:30. :scream::sad:

How long is your commute? :crack: I tend to roll out of bed fifteen minutes before I have to leave :lol: :reject:

:hug: bye hon, have a good day :heart:

Hi Jem! :hug: how are you today?

Last edited:
Am ok SG. Its really windy here. Nearly got blown over on my way into work. :lol:

How are you? :hug:

I get up as late as possible aswell. Leave enough time to have a quick shower and get dressed. :lol:

Bye Bri. :sad: have a good day. :hug:

Can't stay too long. Just a quick hi. :kiss:

jeffy is getting all grown up. :cute::heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom