Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Did I read right that you are seeing PJ on your honeymoon!!!!! :ohmy: Can I marry you?! :giggle:

he he he:giggle: our honeymoon starts with PJ and the Stones....then there is a week of Atlantic coast Beach camping and ends with U2:drool: in Boston:rockon:

dazzlingamy said:
i posted something quite controversial in free your mind, funny that, you cant really free your mind there or you get jumped on

eeeek! lol

hi u2girl! :)
hi drea :)
:wave:

I must go check it out:wink:

Dismantled said:

he he he:giggle: our honeymoon starts with PJ and the Stones....then there is a week of Atlantic coast Beach camping and ends with U2:drool: in Boston:rockon:

:drool: This is so not fair! I couldn't get Mr. Cat to a show, unless I drugged his arse up and kidnapped him. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!

Russty Cat said:

:drool: This is so not fair! I couldn't get Mr. Cat to a show, unless I drugged his arse up and kidnapped him. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!

yes we are:drool: you can come on the honeymoon too..we are already brining VP:lmao:

dazzlingamy said:
LOL dis! you go girl!

what a wonderful honeymoon...!

when is the big day?!

I am afraid to go back to that forum..I hate controversy:reject:

the big day is Sept 24th of this year:dance:

Woohoo Dis! we expect pictures! :wink:

Well I really have to go get to work. I have an artists group meeting tomorrow and I'm not even close to be ready for my presentation. See you guys later this afternoon. :hug: :wave:

dazzlingamy said:
mmm i shouldnt have said anything, but gah, sometimes i just open my fat mouth and out it types...lol

WOOO,,,i shall have a celebratory drink for you and your hubbys honor on that day :)

you mean in the other thread? Pffft...your just stating your opnion and you should. Don't keep your mouth shut cause your afraid it will make someone upset. Your opnion is yours and its just a valid as anyone elses there....I don't like it in there, people are too sensitve.:huh:

Thanks for the drink:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom