Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm sorry DG for ruining your pointing at me...but I'm going to go....I'm just afraid to be near you at the moment.

I am not pointing at you or ganging up on you. I'm trying to make peace with you, but being honest at the same time. Let me quote my post and you'll re-read it and realize that.

daygloeyes2 said:

You have said yourself that you know your comments are rude and abrasive. So I don’t see how you wouldn’t realize they might be offensive and hurtful to others.

Looking back, I probably should have tried to do it via e-mail and I do regret that part.But I don’t regret what I said. I can’t speak for the others here, because it’s not my place to, but many of your comments, not just about me, but others here, rub me the wrong way. And I don’t like it when people insult people who I consider to be friends. All I am asking is that you try to realize that some of your comments might be hurtful to others.

Look, I don’t want to “kick” you out. I don’t want to kick anyone out, and I‘m sure no one here does either. I am a forgiving person( almost to a fault) and I believe in second chances.I don’t want to cause you any hurt, and I apologize if I have, or have made you feel like you’re not welcome here. Because this isn’t what the party is about. But please, try to be a little bit more sensitive and think about what you’re saying to other people.

I have to get going too :sigh. See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Weldy, I know you're feeling a bit sensitive at the moment but I hope you'll re-read my post later and realize I'm not trying to cause any harm. :)

Russty Cat said:
billyicon.gif

Run by hobbiting! :drool:

:giggle: *moves Elijah out of the picture, inserts self* Much better :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:
I have to get going too :sigh. See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Weldy, I know you're feeling a bit sensitive at the moment but I hope you'll re-read my post later and realize I'm not trying to cause any harm. :)

I doubt it....I really doubt it...my senstivity about post like yours...will possible remain forever.

I'm sorry if this post doesn't make any sense.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I doubt it....I really doubt it. You have to remember I have a huge ego with the works.

But I hope you will keep an open mind and realize what I'm trying to say. :)

Really going now :wave: :hug:! Mother is screaming at me to go with her :lol:.

Morning guys! :D

Drea you can pass Lij over to me. :giggle: I'd be more then willing to cuddle with the cute little hobbit. :wink:

I'm good Dis, just being lazy. I really have a ton of stuff to do today. But I don't want to. :lol:

Hi Amy :D Pissing people off can be fun. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom