PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Starting a new thread to use to thank our fellow PLEBAns when we start receiving cards.

I just dropped mine in the mail :wink:

Hopefully mine will arrive before next year!! GO SNAIL MAIL!!!!! How long does it normally take to post things from NZ to USA and vice versa?!?!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
No idea Gluey :shrug: (And besides....I'm not used to sending something with a P.O. Box such as your's :reject: )

:hyper: Ooh I'm getting a card from you?!!? :hyper:

It's ok there's no difference in sending mail to a PO Box compared to a residential address - we have our own business and prefer the security of the locked boxes at the post office down the road!!

Oooh!! Wonder if Bono will send me a Christmas card thanking me for the Bonosapian Book (yeah right!! :giggle: dreams are free)

I got my card from Sicy today!! WOW....damn near fainted in the Post office!! Thank you!! :hug:

That's pretty wicked post speed - 3 days from USA to NZ!!

gluey said:
I got my card from Sicy today!! WOW....damn near fainted in the Post office!! Thank you!! :hug:

That's pretty wicked post speed - 3 days from USA to NZ!!

Holy crap, I cant believe you got it already!!! :crazy:

gluey said:

:hyper: Ooh I'm getting a card from you?!!? :hyper:

It's ok there's no difference in sending mail to a PO Box compared to a residential address - we have our own business and prefer the security of the locked boxes at the post office down the road!!

Oooh!! Wonder if Bono will send me a Christmas card thanking me for the Bonosapian Book (yeah right!! :giggle: dreams are free)

Yea :giggle: I just need some stamps now since I only have 4 cards to do (I need to redo your envelope :D)

:wave: Hey, got my first card today! Thank you Not_Worthy_Edge! So :cute:

I sent mine off Wednesday, I think... should arrive by the beginning of next week!

Bonosbaby12 thank you for you kind words..im glad to be a pleban lol..

JCoster..a very beautiful card..bono :drool:

i had to fight another card away from me mum today and it was yours.. lol shes my mail carrier so i always get second look..grr..HAHA

tiny dancer said:
Got a card today from JCoster, and what a beautiful card that you sent me. Thank you so very much. :hug: Did you get my card ? I sent it out on Monday.

Yes, I did and thank u, let me know if your ever in Baldwin.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom