Pleban 'Boy-Girl' Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Oh, yeah, hold on a second and I'll check so I can send you the list

SG, I just looked on the yahoo group, and I can't find anything...we became "best friends" on the 21st, and then fell in love on the 22nd. We're in the hot tub. Unless we're doing it in there?? :ohmy: :lmao:

I remember seeing that pic, and saying to Sarah, "at least my legs aren't up in the air." :lol:

^I know! :ohmy: Last time I saw a concrete number was back on *thinks* Monday? Tuesday? and there were 864 counted at that point, with poor Steph being buried in emails :giggle:

Hell, Team Canada's up to 60 members now, with at least 5 provinces represented *G*

VintagePunk said:

SG, I just looked on the yahoo group, and I can't find anything...we became "best friends" on the 21st, and then fell in love on the 22nd. We're in the hot tub. Unless we're doing it in there?? :ohmy: :lmao:

I remember seeing that pic, and saying to Sarah, "at least my legs aren't up in the air." :lol:

Yep, you were in the hot tub, while Paul was inside cooking dinner for you guys :tsk: :lol:

Bono even told Dallas to get lost first :lmao:

and no, I didn't get the shots of the legs in the air or the fireworks ; I've been avoiding too much repetition so things didn't get boring

and you have a PM

VintagePunk said:
Wow Drea, that's a lot of knitters!

:yes: It's quite the international thing too :) Canada, USA, GBR, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Wales... there's probably other countries I'm forgetting *g* Wonder if Steph realized just how widely read her blog was before she came up with this little idea :lol: She wasn't at S'n'B on Wed night for me to ask :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, you were in the hot tub, while Paul was inside cooking dinner for you guys :tsk: :lol:

Bono even told Dallas to get lost first :lmao:

and no, I didn't get the shots of the legs in the air or the fireworks ; I've been avoiding too much repetition so things didn't get boring

and you have a PM

I had NO idea we were doing THAT in there. :eek:

Exhibitionist Bono :shame: :drool: :combust:

Drea said:

:yes: It's quite the international thing too :) Canada, USA, GBR, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Wales... there's probably other countries I'm forgetting *g* Wonder if Steph realized just how widely read her blog was before she came up with this little idea :lol: She wasn't at S'n'B on Wed night for me to ask :wink:

So what's involved in the competition? How do you win, or score points?

Ok...I am officially a blue crack addict :crack:

:rockon: :happy:

And I don't have anything planned...I'll just say that I'm so happy I found this place and you girls :love: :hug: :heart:

And I had to put a Bono picture in my 15000th :lol:

june1990L.jpg

:combust:

:D

VintagePunk said:

I strongly agree with you! :bow: But if you express that opinion on other threads, you get called closed-minded. :mad:

Sounds like some stubborn closed minded people out there to me, that they can't accept another persons opinion. I've heard them perform together a few times and didn't like the way it sounded. I would rather see them doing as duet with someone else, or performing on their own. That doesn't make me closed minded in any way

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like some stubborn closed minded people out there to me, that they can't accept another persons opinion. I've heard them perform together a few times and didn't like the way it sounded. I would rather see them doing as duet with someone else, or performing on their own. That doesn't make me closed minded in any way

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hers, and in my opinion, it's just a waste of a U2 performance. :madspit:

I replied to your pm...not sure if you got a pop-up, mine don't seem to be working right now.

Congrats Sami!!! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

So what's involved in the competition? How do you win, or score points?

The rules are up at the link I posted a couple pages ago, but basically:

1)Sign up stating what project you're going to do (it has to be something you consider to be a challenge for you to finish in 16 days).

2)You can't cast on until 2pm local time on Feb 10th (as the flame will be lit around 8pm Turino time, which is 2pm Eastern, that's the time Steph declared to be the fairest, as there were time zone questions).

3)Your project must be completed (including blocking, if any) by the time the flame goes out on Feb 26th.

4)You can swatch if you want/need to ("I consider that 'training'")

Everyone who finishes will be getting a "Gold Medal" button made by another blogging friend of Stephanie's :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom