Pleba Party: A Wild New Love.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad:

It's true. :sigh:

So, you like me better when I'm whoring?

I'm not cheap you know! :angry:

:lmao:

no...but a .99 plate of Ikea food always does the trick:drool:

Bri...can I take you out to "dinner" sometime?

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

But there must come a certain point where you get so used to it, you don't even get sore, anymore. :shifty:

hmm:hmm:.............I must find this place

wtf am I saying:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

But there must come a certain point where you get so used to it, you don't even get sore, anymore. :shifty:

And you've just realized you founf that place? :lol:

Dismantled said:

no...but a .99 plate of Ikea food always does the trick:drool:

Bri...can I take you out to "dinner" sometime?

Oooh......ritzy. :love:

You can take me downtown any day. :sexywink:
I'll always come for you.

Sorry if I suck at this...I'm not good at writing thank you's very much.

Ok here goes....*sigh*

I would like to thank you all in general for making this place fun and exciting...even if the maturity erections go up and down....I know I had some hard times...but you guys were there to help me feel better.

Now I'm going to do the individual thank you's:

GG: IllinoisCloneLove :hug: :love: I was the first person to talk to you...and now I see that it might have been fate stepping in cause I have a clone...a very nice one too. I'm glad that we came from the same state and I hope to meet you soon...if I can get the tickets!

Bri and VP: You were the first two people to welcome me to the Party all the way back in March...and that I thank you! I can understand why you were the orginal clones...I think. Even though I was a bit harsh to you both at times (for which I'm sorry)...you held you ground and I appreicate that.

Eless, Ely, SoBe and BD: I haven't seen you all that much anymore...but you were all great girls when I did get the chance to talk to you. I would really to see you guys more whenever I'm around...I hope.

Susan: It was nice to see you a bit today...and I'm sorry for being harhs to you too...but in my mind...you are a strong willed woman and can do anything you want to...without any repercussions. I also hope to see you more too.

Ruff: I think you are one of the prettiest girls out there...from the pictures I've seen of you...(not that the rest of you girls aren't...you all are very pretty in my eyes)....and I really like you...just be thankful that you are back at the Pleban Party.

RE and Zootles: Nice to see that there are boys on the Party...thank you for being strong and composed during our crazy :drool: fest and insane talks about stuff.

Rachie: It was nice to see you again too...I wish you come back more often too...I like having you around for company...then I would only have SG to share my Larry Pictures with...:wink:

Sami: Sorry about the alt confusion today...I tend to do that to a lot of people...but at least you were nice about that...:hug:. I love having you around too...and happy birthday to you Sami...I pass the birthday torch to you.

Mucca: One of the few True Edge lovers...and near clone of Cindy. It's a treat whenever you are around cause we always seem to catch each other at an odd hour...at least in my mind...I think...but whatever...I love having you around.

DG and Dis: CloneCaptians and the orginators of the "Maturity Erection"...I can see why you have it...I wonder if half the time you guys get it is because you're tired...but I can understand anyways. You two are wonderful together and by yourself...and that's why I adore being near you two!

SG: Sims Pleban orginator, Grand writer and overall picture queen! You are amazing! I can't believe you can multitask with ease! This is why I like being near you...and plus you like more than one band memeber...and that's always a plus!

Dazz: I like your unique typing skills...confusing at best...but unique...and this is the reason why I like you to death!

Russty: You my dear are one of a kind! You are a true innovator to me...your looks, your tattoos...any most importantly...you fun yet determined personality. You are an amazing girl and a great mother to the Mini-cats!

Drea and Cindy: I can't tell you two apart anymore...:shrug: I always see you two as a amazing tag-team.....but with nice and charming personailty to boot!

Diane: Newest member of the party...in my eyes...but I've seen you before at the setlist partys....very nice in both threads and very dependable too.

Snooky: :wave: and I think you are an another amazing girl. I've always liked your avatar...but I think it's because it is Bono with a beard...:shrug:...I'm glad I get to see you here at the party...if you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Fly: Amazing, dependable, friendly, fun personality and nice is what I call you fly...and I also liked your Ralph avatar...even though it hits a bit close to home sometimes...:yikes:

Jules: I always thought you were quieter than me sometimes.....but I always enjoyed your visits whenever I'm around.

Jem: One third of the Clone Triplets (along with Wild and Rachie)...and I never thought of you as anything but a clone triplet....maybe cause you always have fun and having a great time...and I like you too.

Joanne: I like calling you Jo better...I know you might think differently...but I like calling you Jo better...reminds me of the book (Little Women)...you are another nice and dependable girl to talk too.

Wild: You are the "Best for Last"....you are wise beyond your years sometimes...it's scary! But even though I said some harsh things to you too...I wanted to tell you that I think you are another strong will woman who will do anything for her family and for the rest of the Pleban girls...and yes...I've always like you too...sometimes I just don't show it....or I get scared that you might think otherwise.

I know I repeated myself to most of you girls...but I told you I suck at writing Thank You's .....but at least I'm telling you the truth...I like all of you and I think you are all wonderful virtual friends, Smut Lovers, People who have maturity erections.....and most importantly...the Greatest U2 Fans that I have ever seen.

I :heart: you all and I'm sorry for all the harsh things I said and/or any future harshness.

Weldy:heart: that was beautiful:hug:

originator of the maturity erection:love: I am SO proud!! I only wish clonecaptian could be here to share this with...:love:

Back
Top Bottom