Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obscure?? Awww, obscurity blows. :madspit:

I'm sure you did great, though.

You know, when I don't think I did well on an exam, it bugs the hell out of me when people say I probably did well/great, and there I go doing the same thing. :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:giggle:...ya...I've done some pretty through studying of Bono's biology :D

Only got a few hours sleep cause I was up all nite studyin...and had to get up early to get to my exam on time...*bleh*

:hug: VP
( I'm glad you found amusement in my stress :laugh: :hug: )

Stars :hug:

It wasn't only amusement. It got me to thinking, and I came up with a whole marketing plan, lest you didn't make it out of your exam alive. It's quite elaborate. :wink: :lol: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

It wasn't only amusement. It got me to thinking, and I came up with a whole marketing plan, lest you didn't make it out of your exam alive. It's quite elaborate. :wink: :lol: :hug:

:laugh:!!!
So I'm reading!! :lol:
*sniff* brings a tear to the eye, knowing my memory would live on like that...

Hey Stars
Want one of my pretty white jackets? They have very fashionable straps..and I always feel good, cause I'm always getting a hug :wink:

starsgoblue said:

I think I will be certifiable long before May....

:lol: This is going to sound strange, but in a way, I'm almost glad that I have to wait. I think I'd rather have it so that I had something to look forward to, rather than doing it early, and then nothing for months.

i used to totally freak out during exams.
no one could talk to me and in the dorms they called it "morgue hours" .
do they still call it that? no one can talk or make any noise, no radio, no tv, no boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom