Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep it will be one hell of a swinging party by then

12.gif

MBS said:

:tongue:

I think I should buy stocks in aloe :drool::love:

:lol:

Oh! Btw, I read you had a bout of inspiration :hyper:, how's it going? :)

Ouch Sunburn :(

It's going ok. Want to read an excerpt? It's from smack dab in the middle, I finished the book once but hated the third act and ending so... :rolleyes:

Sad_Girl said:

Ouch Sunburn :(

It's going ok. Want to read an excerpt? It's from smack dab in the middle, I finished the book once but hated the third act and ending so... :rolleyes:

I know :( Why can't B come and comfort me?

And yes please! I'm going back and forth between Aloe trips....but I'd llove to see it! :)

ANd I'd be Bri ;)

I'll be back :hug: :heart:

wild.............! :hug: your BP made me a little sleepless last night. thanks for nuthin'! :wink:

Ok, like I said, this is right in the middle, but it's the introduction of a character who may or may not seem somewhat familiar :shifty: The book is a fantasy/adventure set on a different world. Think kind of like LOTR or something along those lines

sorry... too late!

Last edited:
oohh SG! great writing. Is this a book you're working on or short story?

WildHoney said:

You know you loved it. Bet it made some great bedtime reading :lmao: :lmao:
:laugh: I keep looking for B when I'm on my way into the shower, or hoping Larry will be standing by w/ his loofah when I get out...

:hug: for everyone. I've read the first two chapters only cause I had to go to work. I'm going to dive right in once more once I figure out if I'm seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight :happy:

SG....that is absolutley amazing. You have such a gift with words. :yes: Is your headache gone?

Hi Fly! I can't wait to read the new HP :drool:
It's been raining here all week and it makes my hair look like this:
:crazy:

not attractive :grumpy:

DG, don't fry yourself--I guess Bri did?

Sorry DG :hug: Maybe Bri will share her aloe.

Dis, hi! Wow, I saw your pic on the other thread, Miss Major Hottie :wink:

Back
Top Bottom