PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:
Fly - A more "feminized" hypothalamus eh...:giggle: Those are some pretty interesting theories.

That's awesome! You two are going to have tons of fun! :D

How much does it cost?

I believe he gets $25 an hour ... my sis and I are splitting the cost

CeeCee said:
*whines* I should go to bed. I've been up over 24 hours and I have to be up at 4am to take my dad to the train station. I don't want to go though. *whines* I want to stay with Mucca and SG! I'm addicted to Blue Crack! HELP! I'm on BLue Crack and I don't want to get off!

Another full-fledged blue crack addict! You make me proud...it brings a tear to my eye *sniff* :heart::hug:

I've never seen Adam do this before!!! :hyper: OMG... sept 17 can not come fast enough! :faint:
01071701.jpg

Drea said:
SG - you *are* going to be in TO before the 17th though, right? *hopes* I don't want to miss meeting my Adam Dealer!

:lol: :hug: I'm leaving here on the 15th, should be settled in by early that evening in TO, spending the 16th stalking... :shifty: er, Uh.. I mean waiting to see if I can maybe meet the guys at soundchecks :shifty: then I'll go home on the 18th

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :hug: I'm leaving here on the 15th, should be settled in by early evening in TO, spending the 16th stalking... :shifty: er, Uh.. I mean waiting to see if I can maybe meet the guys at soundchecks :shifty: then I'll go home on the 18th

:hyper: I'm going to be doing some serious stalking on the 16th too! :shifty: :wink: I cannot wait......

Let's see what I can do with our dear Edgie...:hmm:

May the zenlike edge force be with me :wink:

Edge1.jpg

The hallways are dark and abandoned. It's late, and most eveyone has gone home. You go to grab your things, so that you can finally head home for the night. However, as you approach the dimly lit room, you can make out the soft strumming of a guitar.
You pause in the doorway, peering in to see who else could possibly still be here so late into the night. You don't recognize the song off hand, it seems to be some mix of bits you've heard before. As your eyes adjust, you see him sitting casually on the couch. He hasn't seen you, and is instead, lost in the music. Eyes closed, head gently tilted to one side as he intently focuses on the guitar in his hands. Every inch of it memorized,fingers deftly moving about it without the aid of sight. It's part of him.
As you watch, he attempts to play a riff a few times. Each time his eyebrows come together in an expression of distaste when it does not end the way he wants. He quietly mutters some curse and tries again. Deciding not to disturb him, you decide to tiptoe past.
"Forget something love?" Softly spoken.
You turn to find his gaze fixed upon you. Green eyes looking up at you, full of warmth, and a small smile....that hides the frustration shown only moments ago. You hurriedly apologize for your intrussion, and prepare to leave with your bag, taking a small step backwards.
Suddenly, he puts the guitar aside, and rises ( :giggle: ). Eyes never leaving yours, he takes the few short steps to stand before you. You tilt your head back, to meet his intense gaze. The room is quiet as he silently studies you, before shyly casting his gaze downwards. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he shrugs and mutters, "I could do with some distraction anyway," he pauses, before looking up again. A mischevious glint in his eyes. Slowly he reaches up, tracing one finger slowly across your lip, and whispers "Think you could help?" as his fingers softly trail down your neck, and across your collar bone. You shiver, and lean into his touch while closing your eyes. Give a slight nod of your head.
That's the only sign he needs. Strong skillfull hands on your hips pull you against him, as he tilts his head down. His lips hover above yours for a brief moment, before his mouth closes over yours. Heat. Slow and soft, but as his hand slides up your back, the kiss grows hotter, more insistent.
Gently, leading you forward, until he sits again upon the couch, hands still hirmly on your hips. Smiling, he looks up at you as he leans forward, pressing a kiss at the edge of your jeans, before moving upwards, the scratch of his stubble across the senstive skin combining with the heat of his toungue is irrestible.
He guides you down towards his lap, and you soon find your self straddling him. Undoing the buttons of his shirt as his hands and tongue wander your body. Getting to know every inch of skin he can find, tasting it, teasing it. Whispering in your ear as he presses you against him. A quiet moan to match your own, as the two of you explore eachother well into the night.

I'm too lazy to proofread.
:wink:

Ah well, hopefully it's decent. Do enjoy. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :hug: I'm leaving here on the 15th, should be settled in by early evening in TO, spending the 16th stalking... :shifty: er, Uh.. I mean waiting to see if I can maybe meet the guys at soundchecks :shifty: then I'll go home on the 18th

What's happening on the 17th? or is that a continuation of what will happen the night of the 16th? :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: I'm going to be doing some serious stalking on the 16th too! :shifty: :wink: I cannot wait......

:hyper: Me either. Also that will help give us an idea how early we/I need to be there the next day to get a good spot on the floor! :hyper:

Mucca said:

What's happening on the 17th? or is that a continuation of what will happen the night of the 16th? :wink:

The 17th will be the greatest day of alltime. Ever. :lol: It is the grand PLEBA meeting and concert :hyper: I'm just wishing everyone could be there. :sad:

Mucca said:

the 17th Fly, Myself, VP and Sarah, Wild and Jemma are all going to the concert together :hyper: I almost feel sorry for the guys :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :hug: I'm leaving here on the 15th, should be settled in by early that evening in TO, spending the 16th stalking... :shifty: er, Uh.. I mean waiting to see if I can maybe meet the guys at soundchecks :shifty: then I'll go home on the 18th

Ooh.. we should definitely make arrangements to meet up on the 15th if at all possible :) The 16th I'll cruise by the line and see if I can find you guys before I have to board the train to the 'rents.. and the 17th is the wedding *sigh*

~BrightestStar~ said:
Let's see what I can do with our dear Edgie...:hmm:

May the zenlike edge force be with me :wink:

Edge1.jpg

The hallways are dark and abandoned. It's late, and most eveyone has gone home. You go to grab your things, so that you can finally head home for the night. However, as you approach the dimly lit room, you can make out the soft strumming of a guitar.
You pause in the doorway, peering in to see who else could possibly still be here so late into the night. You don't recognize the song off hand, it seems to be some mix of bits you've heard before. As your eyes adjust, you see him sitting casually on the couch. He hasn't seen you, and is instead, lost in the music. Eyes closed, head gently tilted to one side as he intently focuses on the guitar in his hands. Every inch of it memorized,fingers deftly moving about it without the aid of sight. It's part of him.
As you watch, he attempts to play a riff a few times. Each time his eyebrows come together in an expression of distaste when it does not end the way he wants. He quietly mutters some curse and tries again. Deciding not to disturb him, you decide to tiptoe past.
"Forget something love?" Softly spoken.
You turn to find his gaze fixed upon you. Green eyes looking up at you, full of warmth, and a small smile....that hides the frustration shown only moments ago. You hurriedly apologize for your intrussion, and prepare to leave with your bag, taking a small step backwards.
Suddenly, he puts the guitar aside, and rises ( :giggle: ). Eyes never leaving yours, he takes the few short steps to stand before you. You tilt your head back, to meet his intense gaze. The room is quiet as he silently studies you, before shyly casting his gaze downwards. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he shrugs and mutters, "I could do with some distraction anyway," he pauses, before looking up again. A mischevious glint in his eyes. Slowly he reaches up, tracing one finger slowly across your lip, and whispers "Think you could help?" as his fingers softly trail down your neck, and across your collar bone. You shiver, and lean into his touch while closing your eyes. Give a slight nod of your head.
That's the only sign he needs. Strong skillfull hands on your hips pull you against him, as he tilts his head down. His lips hover above yours for a brief moment, before his mouth closes over yours. Heat. Slow and soft, but as his hand slides up your back, the kiss grows hotter, more insistent.
Gently, leading you forward, until he sits again upon the couch, hands still hirmly on your hips. Smiling, he looks up at you as he leans forward, pressing a kiss at the edge of your jeans, before moving upwards, the scratch of his stubble across the senstive skin combining with the heat of his toungue is irrestible.
He guides you down towards his lap, and you soon find your self straddling him. Undoing the buttons of his shirt as his hands and tongue wander your body. Getting to know every inch of skin he can find, tasting it, teasing it. Whispering in your ear as he presses you against him. A quiet moan to match your own, as the two of you explore eachother well into the night.

I'm too lazy to proofread.
:wink:

Ah well, hopefully it's decent. Do enjoy. :)

:bow: To the queen of the cap! :combust: holy shit! :combust:

I've been converted to an Edge girl for a moment!

FlyYourKite said:

Oh yeah, my professor was telling us about a client he had a few years ago. This man was young, very intelligent and good-looking and made an appointment to see him (my prof is a psychologist/therapist as well) one day and didn't specify the purpose of it. When he came in, he said straight out that he wanted a cure for homosexuality. He explained how his family was going to disown him and cast him as basically a leper or something if he could not be changed after walking out of the office. My professor was absolutely stunned. So the family was all there sitting outside the office and my prof called them in and told them he was going to grow up a successful, productive and intelligent man who has a wonderful partner. And the mother started crying and said if he couldn't help her son change then he was officially disowned. :sad:

:sad: :( :tsk:

Altho.....I read the most interesting study on guppies...........which, whether the researchers realized it or not, could have some interesting implications........:giggle:
I don't mean to offened anyone...but gay guppies cracks me up..:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad: :( :tsk:

Altho.....I read the most interesting study on guppies...........which, whether the researchers realized it or not, could have some interesting implications........:giggle:
I don't mean to offened anyone...but gay guppies cracks me up..:giggle:

Woha I'm not really an Edgey girl but what a cap that was :combust: regardless Bri! :lol: :bow:

Gay guppies? :hmm: What study was this? :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do you know how hard it is to keep B out of my mind for more than 5 minutes?
Do you!!!?!

:lol: :hug:

Oh I know very well how hard it is for you
:giggle:

Your caps are still as good as ever
:drool::drool::drool::combust::combust:

Drea said:

Ooh.. we should definitely make arrangements to meet up on the 15th if at all possible :) The 16th I'll cruise by the line and see if I can find you guys before I have to board the train to the 'rents.. and the 17th is the wedding *sigh*

:yes: Definitely :up:

Bri- this is the only one I have found:
thefly.jpg

Fly that story is so sad! Some people are sick and twisted, y'know? Makes my heart and stomach both ache for them all. Living in such misery for absolutely no reason

Sad_Girl said:
Fly that story is so sad! Some people are sick and twisted, y'know? Makes my heart and stomach both ache for them all. Living in such misery for absolutely no reason

I know, it is so unbelievably crappy and sad. It confirms my belief in not saying anything to my family...at least for awhile anyway. I know their reaction wouldn't be as rash as that, but at least for my dad it could come close. :|

FlyYourKite said:

Woha I'm not really an Edgey girl but what a cap that was :combust regardless Bri! :lol :bow

Gay guppies? :hmm: What study was this? :laugh

Awww thanks :hug: :giggle:

I probably still have it saved somewhere...It was just too funny :laugh: I used it for a biology assignment :D
Anything that involves gay guppies and sneak coppulation, is worth my time :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:bow To the queen of the cap! :combust: holy shit! :combust

I've been converted to an Edge girl for a moment!

:hug:
Y'all are far too nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom