PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
rockinon9_1993_3.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:
That is one of my all time favs!

Snooky pie said:
I dunno what it is about this pic but I :drool: :drool: every time I see it.
11111.jpg

Oh My! :drool: That is an incredible picture :yes:

But I know what you mean; its not like a posed pic or anything, he's in the middle of saying something even, but *guh*!

And I'd been getting to bed before midnight almost everyday for the past 2 weeks :sad:.

Of course, I was without the blue crack for 2 weeks, so that might explain it. :wink: :laugh:

Hi Wild :hug:

Hi DG!!!! :hug: :hyper: Insomnia sucks, but Im' happy to see you!

SG :hug: and Snooky :hug: *happy sigh* its just good to see all of you. :D

Sad_Girl said:
Russty! :hug: it was so lonely here without you! :hug: *Go ahead, try and get away, I've got a vice-like grip and I'm not letting go! * :D

I was thinking about you all afternoon! :hug: You better not let me go. hehe :sexywink: I spent most of the afternoon drugged up and in bed. At least now I don't feel like I want to kill someone. It was such a strange day, totally shitty and totally fucking amazing all at the same time. :laugh:

They finally announced the Gorge show for Pearl Jam and I already got tickets. Then my friend said that she thought we should drive to Seattle so we would have more time together. So we are going to do a road trip rather then flying. Then to top all the maddness off the guitarist Mike called into a radio show today in Seattle and said that the Gorge show is going to be an evening with PJ. No opening band. They are going to do an aquostic set and then an electric one! In other words by the time its over I will be dead. :combust: :faint: :giggle:

DGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Runs over and knocks DG over

I've missed you honey:hug:

I think it was after the London gigs. I've been to Dublin & Cardiff since then. Both were amazing gigs:yes:

My sister had her baby, a little boy Jamie Dylan on 29th June.

I meet Ruff twice. Once coming back from Cardifff and again last Monday.

How have things been with you??

DG I'm glad you can't sleep. :giggle: It seems like forever since you've been here. Did you get your puter fixed?

WildHoney said:
DGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Runs over and knocks DG over

I've missed you honey:hug:

I think it was after the London gigs. I've been to Dublin & Cardiff since then. Both were amazing gigs:yes:

My sister had her baby, a little boy Jamie Dylan on 29th June.

I meet Ruff twice. Once coming back from Cardifff and again last Monday.

How have things been with you??

I read when I was catching up. Congrats! :hug: :happy:

And Bri told me about you meeting Ruff, but I didn't know you met twice! That's great! :hyper:

Me? I'm alright. Alot better than I was a few weeks ago. :)

Russty Cat said:

I was thinking about you all afternoon! :hug: You better not let me go. hehe :sexywink: I spent most of the afternoon drugged up and in bed. At least now I don't feel like I want to kill someone. It was such a strange day, totally shitty and totally fucking amazing all at the same time. :laugh:

They finally announced the Gorge show for Pearl Jam and I already got tickets. Then my friend said that she thought we should drive to Seattle so we would have more time together. So we are going to do a road trip rather then flying. Then to top all the maddness off the guitarist Mike called into a radio show today in Seattle and said that the Gorge show is going to be an evening with PJ. No opening band. They are going to do an aquostic set and then an electric one! In other words by the time its over I will be dead. :combust: :faint: :giggle:

Oh, how :cool:! that is :censored: awesome! :rockon:

but why were you drugged up and in bed? :sad:

Russty Cat said:
DG I'm glad you can't sleep. :giggle: It seems like forever since you've been here. Did you get your puter fixed?

Yep, just got it back tonight. :hyper: The hard drive crashed 2 weeks ago. Luckily we have a warranty on it, but part of the warranty required it to be sent back to Toshiba to be fixed, which is why it took 2 weeks. :madspit:

I've been keeping in touch with some of the girls via MSN on my cell phone. I don't even want to see the net charges on the phone bill :yikes:. Hopefully my mother will just assume that my brother is the reason the bill is higher this month, since it usually is. :lol:

How sad is it that I'm writing a story set in 1978 and I keep forgetting about these things like, say, there were no cell phones, or microwave ovens :lol: How spoiled have we gotten in recent years?

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, how :cool:! that is :censored: awesome! :rockon:

but why were you drugged up and in bed? :sad:

I woke up with a headache this morning and by this afternoon it was a damn migraine. So I gave myself a shot and laid in bed with an ice pack till it didn't feel like my brain was trying to crawl its way out of my head. Sadly I had to miss my quilt guild meeting tonight. But I'm just glad the headache is better. Its still there, but no where near as bad. I hope it stays gone, cuz we only have $10 left till we get paid on friday. I had to use all our money to pay the house payment. Imagine them, expecting to get paid and all! :madspit: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom