Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:cool: It's all about the attitude. I love a man with attitude

Oh to have him scowl at me, just once :love:

You don't hear that request everyday :giggle:

By the way, nice avator SG. I see you've managed to make a compromise between the two.

Sad_Girl said:

You've never complained about me bringing back the results of my hunts in the past :flirt:

:cool: It's all about the attitude. I love a man with attitude

Oh to have him scowl at me, just once :love:

He is rather hot when he is scowling. lol

Russty Cat said:
Personally I'll be happy when there is no opening act, its just "An Evening with U2!" All U2 for 3 hours long. ROFL :wink:

3 hours of watching some hardcore Edge stomping :drool:

Wild!! :hug:

Where'd my Near Clone go?? :sad:

BonoEdgeRome.jpg

EEEEEPPPP! Squeeaaalll! <thud> :faint: <dies>

Russty Cat said:
Personally I'll be happy when there is no opening act, its just "An Evening with U2!" All U2 for 3 hours long. ROFL :wink:

Why not just three hours of Bono and Co.? Since when does U2 really need an opening act? We could just have Bono and Edge do the Temple Bar Mix of Vertigo as the opener! Or have a Dalton Brothers reunion! :wink:

This does not mean we wouldn't want to see The Killers as an opening act for Third Leg, hinthinthint

WildHoney said:

Hi Mucca, I sang Happy Birthday to him really loudly twice, when he put in the Barcelona football shirt he wouldn't take his hat off :laugh: I bet he evens *sleeps* in it
YAY!! That's awesome!! :D

:lol:

More reasons why to steal his beanie :drool:

WildHoney said:

Hi Mucca, I sang Happy Birthday to him really loudly twice, when he put in the Barcelona football shirt he wouldn't take his hat off :laugh: I bet he evens *sleeps* in it
YAY!! That's awesome!! :D

:lol:

More reasons why to steal his his beanie :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thanks :heart:

How's everything up your way?

Pretty good. I booked my flight to Montreal yesterday. I'll be going on Aug. 20 so I'm trying to spend as much time with friends before I go.

I should really start planning what to pack soon though. I have to somehow fit all my winter clothes, some summer clothes and all the supplies I need into one large suitcase. I'll probably have to buy a bunch of stuff when I get there. There's no way I'll be able to bring everything I need. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom