Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so confused :sad: I just can't seem to make up my mind :drool:
june1990L.jpg

OR.....

BonoFly.jpg

Arcade Fire is opening up for U2 on these 3 dates according to
http://www.arcadefire.net/tour

11/25 Corel Centre - Ottawa, ON
11/26 Bell Centre - Montreal, QC
11/28 Bell Centre - Montreal, QC

Those are the shows right before Boston!! And their not scheduled for the 4th!! OMG, maybe they'll be the opener for my show!! :hyper: :drool:

MGMyGuinness said:

Those are the shows right before Boston!! And their not scheduled for the 4th!! OMG, maybe they'll be the opener for my show!! :hyper: :drool:

I was looking for tickets to the Montreal shows yesterday and only one of the dates was up and it said that it hasn't started selling yet. :scratch:

MGMyGuinness said:

I love "Wake Up." I'd like to hear more of their music. Arcade Fire would be a good opener for U2. I wouldn't mind them as an opening act at all.

Any other news on third leg opening acts?
Please, please have The Killers open for U2 in Detroit, please ...

DAmn SG you did good! :wink: Dragons abound.

SG I thought of you earlier when I was watching R&H outtakes and when they are all in a limo heading to Graceland as they pull in they are talking about how easy it would be to hop the fence. How low they are and such. And Bono says something how Larry would have higher fences with barbed wire and large dogs. And larry smirks and says "yeah, a doberman." :laugh:

Snooky pie said:

but...but....:sad:

Don't try that crying trick on me, Miss Snooky. I invented that "you stole Bono from me, so now I'm using the :sad: simile in my post to you" trick. It won't work on me. :grumpy:

<Looks at Fly, looks at Snooky, looks at crying little circle>

Oh, all right, I'll give him back. This time.

C'mere, B. We have fanfic scenes to write, baby ...

WildHoney said:

:grumpy: trying to take my job???

:wink: You can be one of my workers :evil:

You've never complained about me bringing back the results of my hunts in the past :flirt:

Russty Cat said:
DAmn SG you did good! :wink: Dragons abound.

SG I thought of you earlier when I was watching R&H outtakes and when they are all in a limo heading to Graceland as they pull in they are talking about how easy it would be to hop the fence. How low they are and such. And Bono says something how Larry would have higher fences with barbed wire and large dogs. And larry smirks and says "yeah, a doberman." :laugh:

:cool: It's all about the attitude. I love a man with attitude

Oh to have him scowl at me, just once :love:

Personally I'll be happy when there is no opening act, its just "An Evening with U2!" All U2 for 3 hours long. ROFL :wink:

jobob said:

Don't try that crying trick on me, Miss Snooky. I invented that "you stole Bono from me, so now I'm using the :sad: simile in my post to you" trick. It won't work on me. :grumpy:

<Looks at Fly, looks at Snooky, looks at crying little circle>

Oh, all right, I'll give him back. This time.

C'mere, B. We have fanfic scenes to write, baby ...
*sniff* :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom