Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, I don't know, I'm not having anything different. I've been on the same anti inflammatory since surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago...no different food or lotions.....it's just weird and itchy!

gluey said:
I got it checked out yesterday when it was just on my chest....it was a reject "I wanna play doctors' wannabe.....surely if it was an allergy the antihistamine would get rid of it, not allow it to spread all over.....there's a little white spot on my tonsil too...:yikes:.....It brasses me off having to spend money to see a useless doctor and then have to spend more money for another opinion :mad:

aww Gluey, hope you're feeling less itchy soon:hug:

I know what you mean about crappy Dr's. One guy I went to said I had an allergy. . . . . . . . turned out it was a raging case of chicken pox:mad:

:yikes: I've had chickenpox as a kid and then I had shingles at 14......I'd hope that'd made me immune to it......my 4 yr old had it mildly last week though....:uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm having a hard time with SimAli's hair tho :grumpy: they don't have a lot of options for curly hair :madwife:
I just have to be difficult :reject:

I love the colour of simAli's top, though! :love: And I have always wondered how I'd look with straight hair :wink:

Thanks SG! :hug:

RegularBonoFan said:
You know who they remind me of when something's supposed to blow up and it doesn't? Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes.

"Where's the kaboom? THere's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom." :lmao:
:lmao:

:heart: Mythbusters & Marvin:love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That's it.
We need to organize some sort of giant mythbusters marathon.
And then, segue into some u2
and then perhaps some POTC
and then perhaps the neverending list of other shows we all love.

Who's with me? :rockon:
:rockon:

And Monty Python! :yes:

Apparently if you have shingles, you can give someone chicken pox if they haven't had it yet....

Hope your itches go away, gluey! :hug:

Crowdies :hyper:
Must not forget my camera!!
Must also go study photo of Jen... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
snapshot_d43d27b9_743d27ba.jpg

Yay!! :yippie:

gluey said:
:yikes: I've had chickenpox as a kid and then I had shingles at 14......I'd hope that'd made me immune to it......my 4 yr old had it mildly last week though....:uhoh:
My mom caught chicken pox, even after she had them as a kid, a few years ago. She wasn't happy, but the doc said that's what it was, :shrug:

This morning I'm convinced it can't be chicken pox. They're just not blistery at all, and are more like little pin prick spots, flat and give a prickly sensation rather than the chicken pox itch. My throat is still nasty. I think I will make an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow before the weekend if there is no improvement today.

I have no idea, I'm not a Harry Potter girl....I came across it somewhere else and it tickled my fancy!

Back
Top Bottom