PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:giggle: You realize that I used that as an excuse for Cate to be awake in that one log I did with Sarah, right? Have no clue whether he does or not *g*

Well, yes. I know that. I was just hoping there'd be some embaressing Bono story lurking somewhere that someone might have told.

sami0201 said:

:lol: I love when stuff like that happens! but staying up till 4am?! those are the times when I'm happy that my dad chose to invest in TIVO :wink:

Pft......staying up late is usally nothing. Specially round these parts. Right VP? Miss. Istayeduptill830amfornorealreason?
:lol:

Sadly, the rents kicked me off the computer.....*that's* why I couldn't stay awake. :lol:

Freetranslation.com rocks my socks. :D

Hmm...to help Wild wake up :wink:

onstagefancamera.jpg

bononrelease.jpg

closeupblackshirt.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft......staying up late is usally nothing. Specially round these parts. Right VP? Miss. Istayeduptill830amfornorealreason?

Sadly, the rents kicked me off the computer.....*that's* why I couldn't stay awake. :lol:

Free transltion.com rocks. :D

Oh yes, it's very easy. Too easy, in fact. :shifty:

And all it takes is one night of staying up till morning to mess me up for weeks, apparently. :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Free transltion.com rocks. :D

I once stayed up talking to my friend on the phone until 5:30, but other than that the latest I usually go on the weekends is 2-2:30. I'm a good girl :wink: I've only pulled an all-nighter once, in Ohio when I went away with camp 2 years ago:happy: that was fun...

Sad_Girl said:

Rude? When was Baby Larry rude? :scratch: Or are you psychically trying to predict what's going to happen in my fan fic?

No I was referring to your dream with Larry. :giggle:

Cindy it went good, but still a bit frustrating. I can't seem to figure out why the damn tension on the machine isn't working really well. I'm getting thread loops occasionally on the back of the quilt, which shouldn't be there. Then I decided to rest and take a nap. Someone let the damn cat in the studio and she knocked over a cup that had water in it that I had been dipping a paint brush in. So now the proof has cat prints on it! ARGH! I think I'll be able to get them out. But I was to tired to bother with it right now. I'm gonna take it to my quilt guild tomorrow night and see if anyone has some suggestions to help.

I should go to bed. And get up and go job hunting like a good little monkey. I have 20 I could put into my gas tank to help but the other part of me is screaming that that 20 is reserved, tyvm, for furthing my stalking of the Boys.

sami0201 said:

I once stayed up talking to my friend on the phone until 5:30, but other than that the latest I usually go on the weekends is 2-2:30. I'm a good girl :wink: I've only pulled an all-nighter once, in Ohio when I went away with camp 2 years ago:happy: that was fun...

Prom was my all nighter...:crazy: I stay up that day until 5:30am the next morning...one minute later...I went to sleep...:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Oh yes, it's very easy. Too easy, in fact. :shifty

And all it takes is one night of staying up till morning to mess me up for weeks, apparently. :mad

I'm always surprised by how fast time flies by when I'm chatting with you girls :heart:

Awwww :hug:
Maybe you need someone *coughBcough* to wear you out? :wink:

Sami
You've only pulled one allnighter?
Ever?

I'm such a bad bad student. :reject:

I think I need two hands to count the number of all nighters I pulled this year alone. :yikes:

But this upcoming year, I'll be good

really

really

no.

I'm screwed now that I'm addicted to blue crack :happy:

Bonolips1.jpg

Not quite crazy eyed B for you VP :lol:

bonohotandwet2.jpg

Russty Cat said:

No I was referring to your dream with Larry. :giggle:

Cindy it went good, but still a bit frustrating. I can't seem to figure out why the damn tension on the machine isn't working really well. I'm getting thread loops occasionally on the back of the quilt, which shouldn't be there. Then I decided to rest and take a nap. Someone let the damn cat in the studio and she knocked over a cup that had water in it that I had been dipping a paint brush in. So now the proof has cat prints on it! ARGH! I think I'll be able to get them out. But I was to tired to bother with it right now. I'm gonna take it to my quilt guild tomorrow night and see if anyone has some suggestions to help.

I'm afraid I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but I'd love to help. What kind of paint were you rinsing out? You might be able to get it out if you applied dish soap or soap powder directly to the paw prints. Or maybe those little tide pens.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Prom was my all nighter...:crazy: I stay up that day until 5:30am the next morning...one minute later...I went to sleep...:lol:

:lol: I stayed up...and just didn't go to sleep until the next night. That's what a whole duffel bag full of pixy sticks gets you :crazy: :drool:
I think we were so overtired that we were just crazy and hyper all night/day. I guess you can say that all of our parents had a pretty easy day when we got home!

sami0201 said:

:lol: I stayed up...and just didn't go to sleep until the next night. That's what a whole duffel bag full of pixy sticks gets you :crazy: :drool:
I think we were so overtired that we were just crazy and hyper all night/day. I guess you can say that all of our parents had a pretty easy day when we got home!

Yea....and I didn't have to go to school the next day...cause it was the last day of school offically for me. And so Prom was the party to celebrate the end of my 4 years of HS

Bri- yes, only one all nighter. ever. :reject: I just can't do it during school, I'm so exhausted by 11-11:30 that I just pass out.

and you're killing me with these pictures! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Bonolips1.jpg

Not quite crazy eyed B for you VP :lol:

OMG
*whimpers*

*points*

Want...

:combust: :combust:

What the hell is with my desperate need for teenaged Bono all of the sudden?? Is it a reaction to my upcoming birthday??

And why is it occurring in tandem with SG's baby Larry thing?? :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

OMG
*whimpers*

*points*

Want...

What the hell is with my desperate need for teenaged Bono all of the sudden?? Is it a reaction to my upcoming birthday??

Ah! I'm immune to Baby!Band!

VintagePunk said:

OMG
*whimpers*

*points*

Want...

:lmao:

:yes:

want :lmao:

for some reason your post cracked me up :lol:

but I too have become more, um, fond of teenaged Bono lately as well. I think it makes me feel better to drool over him when he was younger, because it's so wrong for me to like him now :lol: :reject:

sami0201 said:
Bri- yes, only one all nighter. ever. :reject: I just can't do it during school, I'm so exhausted by 11-11:30 that I just pass out.

and you're killing me with these pictures! :drool:

Going 24 or 48 hours without sleep is fun :happy:

:crack:

I can't remember the exact numbers, but once when i had a whole bunch of crap due at once I think I went like 3 or 4 days with only a few hours sleep.
That too was fun. :happy:
Or like exam time!! One hour a sleep a night is all you really need anyway......

:crack: :reject:

Cindy, it's a scar he got when he was practicing eith the light he uses for BTBS and he feel and it hit his chin.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

All I remember is that he fell or tripped and something hit his face.

But I do know he got it during the JT tour.

:shrug:

I have a similar looking scar on my right wrist.

:yes: I think a light thing fell on his face...poor B! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom