Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

YES! you know history? :love:

if so, you are going to wish you never told me :lmao: :wink:

well...my major in college was Anthropology ...thats history:slant: kinda...I'll just say I had alot of history courses:yes:

what do you need? hurry...I may have to go soon:sad:

Dismantled said:

well...my major in college was Anthropology ...thats history:slant: kinda...I'll just say I had alot of history courses:yes:

what do you need? hurry...I may have to go soon:sad:

just give me your brain for tomorrow :scream: My history teachers are the ones who I was talking to before that I'm having trouble with :yes:

:lol: I don't need help with anything specific now, just tell me everything you know from 1492-1880 :lmao:

thanks though :hug:

PopU2OSBW410.jpg

sami0201 said:

just give me your brain for tomorrow :scream: My history teachers are the ones who I was talking to before that I'm having trouble with :yes:

:lol: I don't need help with anything specific now, just tell me everything you know from 1492-1880 :lmao:

:uhoh:

I dont' think you want my brain:lmao: you visit many strange place and it might scare you:lmao:

sami0201 said:

"In fourteen hundred and ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue."

Then there was the American Revolution in 1776 ... :hmm:

Gee, sami, you and your teachers aren't asking for much, are you?

sami0201 said:

:lol: :yes:

look between B's moobs...and go down...down....:silent:

:combust:

:faint:

I have that pic..but poster size:yes::drool: but Bono is wearing a cheetah skin mesh top:huh: sounds werid...but its hot:combust:

*looks at the Pop pic* The guy who took that pic is the Discotheque director! *G* :giggle: Adam has raccoon eyes with his glasses off... been there, done that, got the tshirt :wink: :lol:

Diane L said:
Oh, Joanne, I think Bono being named Man of the Year is worthy of some comment from B & J....

I have read the story on line (but I will buy that issue the moment I find it at Borders or Barnes & Noble) and am thinking of some way (or two) to work it into the story ...

... or into my crazy Author's Notes.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom