Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright girls I'd better head to bed. I have an early dentist appointment tomorrow. I hate the dentist :huh:

Night :hug:

Good luck on your exam tomorrow morning Bri! You're going to do great. Get some sleep too eh? :hug:

I just realized I have to stay in school for a full day today because my exam is in the afternoon :madspit: I don't have a 7th period so I leave after 6 normally but now I have to stay 'til 2:40 :angry:

:lol: btw Bri, that stuff is on my math exam tomorrow!! (the physics stuff you posted)

:wave:

me too SG....
4.gif

how are you this morning?:hug:

Mr Dis and I were pretty depressed and sad lastnight....then National Lampoon christmas vacation came on:lmao: we were enjoying that when some friends showed up at 10pm....we were all snuggly in bed:| so I am tired because of that.

daygloeyes2 said:
How do you do 200 points worse on your SAT's the 2nd time you take them? I thought you were supposed to do better. :slant:

Clone:love:

SAT's:madspit: who needs em anyway:wink:

Dismantled said:

Clone:love:

SAT's:madspit: who needs em anyway:wink:

Clone :love:

Me. I need all I can get at this point. :sigh:

I was walking out of the house this morning and my mother reminded me to pick up the FAFSA forms for college. Then she said to my brother in a quiet voice as I was walking out "If she even gets in." I told her she should have made sure I was out before she said that. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

Clone :love:

Me. I need all I can get at this point. :sigh:

I was walking out of the house this morning and my mother reminded me to pick up the FAFSA forms for college. Then she said to my brother in a quiet voice as I was walking out "If she even gets in." I told her she should have made sure I was out before she said that. :|

clone:hug: your going to get in:yes: how did you do on them the first time? Colleges look at alot more than just your SAT's now:yes:

That wasn't very nice of you mom:angry:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm seriously considering taking a year off. I don't think I can deal with school next year. :sigh: :reject:

I'm just a grand mess! :happy:

awwww:hug: I took a year off between high school and college...it really helped me figure out what I wanted:yes: its not the worst idea ever:yes::up: Plus you can work and save money before you go:yes:

Dismantled said:

awwww:hug: I took a year off between high school and college...it really helped me figure out what I wanted:yes: its not the worst idea ever:yes::up: Plus you can work and save money before you go:yes:

That's why I want to. Recently I've just been changing my mind about what I want to do. I figure I take a year off, work, and maybe take some night classes at a community college then go back full time the next year.

I just don't know how my mother would react to it. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's why I want to. Recently I've just been changing my mind about what I want to do. I figure I take a year off, work, and maybe take some night classes at a community college then go back full time the next year.

I just don't know how my mother would react to it. :sigh:

its not about your mother anymore kid:wink:

seriously though..its your life now..you can shape it into anything you want.:up:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can be all I can be! :happy:

Yes, I know that. But I just don't want to deal with her reaction to it. Ack.

iiinnn the Navy:happy:

:|

yeah...mom and guilt trips are never a good time:barf: easier said than done right:wink:

I have to go to the grocery store...my cars been warming up for like 2 hrs now:|

I wish I could just go back in time to December 4th. Because that night was one of the few nights where for a few hours I was just so incredibly happy that nothing else mattered. I can't remember the last time I felt that way. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
I wish I could just go back in time to December 4th. Because that night was one of the few nights where for a few hours I was just so incredibly happy that nothing else mattered. I can't remember the last time I felt that way. :heart:

:heart: there certainly is something magical about U2:heart:

they are just gonna have to play nonstop:angry: then we can all be happy:happy:

:drool:

I went back to bed :reject:

:hug: Dis :hug: DG

DG - It's not easy, but if you try to please your mom you'll just end up miserable. You'll probably never feel like you've done what she wanted, even if you have done EXACTLY what she wanted. An unfortunate truth about parents/children.

Do what feels right for you, don't waste time and money on school just because you think you have to.

and you were just distracted, thats why you did worse on your SAT's this time :hug:

plus, your mom is pretty disrespectful to you, saying shit like that :angry: :grumpy:

B-4 I get too busy--Just want to say Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope next year is the best ever for you. I won't be here next week--our family Christmas gift is a trip to DisneyWorld. We are all truly blessed & I am wishing you a joyous and peaceful season. Merry Christmas to our U2--they certainly bring us a lot of joy. :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :macdevil: :hug: :hug: :hug:
(how did that devil get in there)

daygloeyes2 said:
I just had a meeting with one of the assistant principals and she asked me if I was on drugs or abusing alcohol. WTF? :huh: :angry:

have you been acting differently? like depressed...down...? We do that with our kids if they are acting different...only cause we care:hug:

back from the store...:wave:

well today is going pretty well...so far...meaning no one I know has died yet:yikes::tsk:

hi dis and dg! :hug:s

that was a very NASTY thing your Mom did ............:tsk;

If you feel that taking a year off will help to clarify better what you'd like to take......DO IT!
There are TOO MANY poeple inn this world who did wha their partents wanted them to do with thier own lives and have ended up MISERABLE!

Work in between is also so REAL-LIFE experoience.

But try to make that if you have your mind set on college.......GO! Life sometimes can pull you away from waht you want if you are not careful/displined.

You can always come here to get support if your mom givres you a hard time.

ANd talk with us over the upcomong year as too what your inerests are as your think & explore........

Dis I'mm glad you got some laughs..........:hug:

We all all waiting around to see if there's gonna be a :yikes: transit strike! :yikes:

I have some REAL sympaties with the trsansit workers...but to strike during the 5 days before Christmas eve.........:tsk: :madspit:

they will not get any extra sympathies THAT way......

my sympathies may be somewhat diminished if they pull this.......
they could really wait till Jan 2nd to strike for a couple of days........ :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom