Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
Now that I've been up for a whole half hour, I have to go actually be productive now. Get my glasses fixed, among other things.:|

See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Clonecaptain :heart: :heart:

bye clonecaptian:heart: :heart: :heart:

I gotta go too...my frames are dry..I am being all crafty today:rockon:

VintagePunk said:

Don't taunt me. :sad:

I'm trying to reel you in to my little trap.

Ya see, I get you all to come to Chicago, then I tie you up and bring you home with me. Then when I answer my phone I can say

"Pleba all the time, Party all the time........"

Drea, it was really good. I should check out some of their other stuff. :hmm: Oh, and I asked Sarah about the school appearance...it was him. I told her I remembered her not seeming too enthused about it, and she reminded me what happened that day. Apparently, someone kept setting off the fire alarm, and she show kept getting interrupted. He ended up taking his guitar outside, and playing for them out there while they were waiting. :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:

I'm trying to reel you in to my little trap.

Ya see, I get you all to come to Chicago, then I tie you up and bring you home with me. Then when I answer my phone I can say

"Pleba all the time, Party all the time........"

:lmao:

You're going to turn us into love slaves, aren't you?? Toys, for your own personal amusement. :drool: :drool:

eeeeek...now I gotta go..my frames are outside and i think its sprinkling on them:yikes: *dashes out the door...

VintagePunk said:
Drea, it was really good. I should check out some of their other stuff. :hmm: Oh, and I asked Sarah about the school appearance...it was him. I told her I remembered her not seeming too enthused about it, and she reminded me what happened that day. Apparently, someone kept setting off the fire alarm, and she show kept getting interrupted. He ended up taking his guitar outside, and playing for them out there while they were waiting. :lmao:

:giggle: That's a very Mike thing to do :) If that had been a solo show as opposed to a school show I bet he would've improvised a song about it as well :laugh:

Next time I see you (which hopefully will be *before* Sept!), I'll bring the album Love Set Fire is on (which is my fav Fruvous album) and a couple others :)

SoBe :hug:

I have to go sadly. :( I have a conference call with my broker again for the third time this week in 20 minutes. I swear we better end up with a hella better loan and some cash out of all of this. :wink:

I'll see you guys later. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Drea said:

:giggle: That's a very Mike thing to do :) If that had been a solo show as opposed to a school show I bet he would've improvised a song about it as well :laugh:

Next time I see you (which hopefully will be *before* Sept!), I'll bring the album Love Set Fire is on (which is my fav Fruvous album) and a couple others :)

SoBe :hug:

She just told me that while they were outside, he didn't continue the show, he just played for them...she said a few must have been Moxy Fruvous songs cause she didnt' recognize them, but some of the kids were singing along. He also played Karma Police, Let It Be, and other cool songs. He sounds like a great guy. :yes:

ETA: She just told me he kept screwing up the words for Karma Police, and the kids had to tell him the right ones. :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

She just told me that while they were outside, he didn't continue the show, he just played for them...she said a few must have been Moxy Fruvous songs cause she didnt' recognize them, but some of the kids were singing along. He also played Karma Police, Let It Be, and other cool songs. He sounds like a great guy. :yes:

He is :) :yes: I'll have to remember to bring Mike's solo cd and the Canada Needs You cd along too *g*

FlyYourKite said:
Is Moxy Fruvous that guy who sings the funny "King of Spain" song? :lmao:

:whistle: Once I was the King of Spain, now I eat humble pie

Four guys, and yes :sigh: There are so many better songs for them to be known for, and alas, KoS is the one most people remember, because it's the one they heard first. I don't understand how people missed that they were more than a novelty band, given songs like Gulf War Song and Bittersweet on that same album... but then Wood came out and it's like people said "These guys aren't supposed to be serious!" and ignored them :(

:censored: There aren't any song samples for any of the songs on Bargainville (which is the album KoS is on), but here's the song sample I linked for VP last night, from an album they put out in 97: http://www.maplemusic.com/asx/mox_lovesetfire_aud28.asx

(Sorry, it just annoys me sometimes that all people remember is KoS - it's a fun song, yes, but Fruvous is so much more than just comedy...)

FlyYourKite said:
Woha VP....I think I missed your 10000 post celebration :sad: Did I miss a monumental speech??

No. :reject: That was on a night when I was in pain, so my speech was like "yeah, thanks, it's been fun." :lol:

Wild's speech was wonderful, however, and more than made up for what was lacking in mine. :heart: :bow:

VintagePunk said:

No. :reject: That was on a night when I was in pain, so my speech was like "yeah, thanks, it's been fun." :lol:

Wild's speech was wonderful, however, and more than made up for what was lacking in mine. :heart: :bow:

:lol: I missed hers too! Damn...I need to read back and find it. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom