Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

:lmao:

DG how did you like those spicy yams with the Jack and Lemon ice:lmao: *gasp

*tears

This part is my favorite

Sometimes because honey bees don't urinate or jump during the mating season, beacause they might sting and bite your clonecaptain - which is of higher attraction to Dismantled. The hottest, superior one most definately loves clonecaptain. DG might want some of my spicy yams before drinking Jack Daniels, lemonade, ice; because they could really help themselves.

*dies* :lmao:

E! :hug:

susanp6 said:
Yes, i am here clone! I'm trying to cheer myself up a bit&just ignore any negativity from people! :love: :D :heart: :hug:

At first when you didn't reply, i thought i'd scared you off too! :(

Thanx v much DG! I hope to have some continuing support cos i think someone got the wrong end of the stick. :(

nothing scares me Susan :sexywink:

Ignore the negativity :madspit:

I'll be positive :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

This part is my favorite

*dies* :lmao:

E! :hug:

OMG ...:laugh: thats my favortie part too:lmao: :lmao: *tears stream

honey bees jumping and urinating:lmao:

Do you think any of that helped us:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

OMG ...:laugh: thats my favortie part too:lmao: :lmao: *tears stream

honey bees jumping and urinating:lmao:

Do you think any of that helped us:lmao: :lmao:

Honey bees jumping and urinating causes them to bite me, which attracts you even more to me. That's so hawt. :lmao: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Honey bees jumping and urinating causes them to bite me, which attracts you even more to me. That's so hawt. :lmao: :lmao:

so kinky
5.gif

daygloeyes2 said:

Alright, that smiley is just creepy :yikes: :lmao:

See you later BG! Love ya lil sis! :hug: :heart:

creepy....:wink: I like it:drool:

We just had the biggest friggen explosion...My dogs nearly crapped themselves:yikes: :yikes: so did i:|

I dont' know what it was:reject:

GG...Kind of premature to say, I'd have to see how things go financially this summer. When I get some school work out of the way in the next few weeks, I'll have to find a PT job or some temp work...

But at least now I know how I would do it, if I could. :huh:

See you later clone! :D :heart: :happy:

What film you off to see? I'm goint to watch DVD of meet the Fockers in a while actually! Has anyone read about the follow up to that? It's meant to be called something like meet the little Focker!!!! Excellent idea!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now that I've been up for a whole half hour, I have to go actually be productive now. Get my glasses fixed, among other things.:|

See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Clonecaptain :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom