Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :up: exactly.

And more, even, because there is a wonderful balance between words and actions. I love the story of how when the FBI told them not to go on stage because there was a group who had threatened too, and WOULD kill Bono for singing Pride and for their campaign to get MLK jr's birthday set as a holiday and they were all like 'Not going on is not even an option'

and Bono was nervous but facing it and then he opened his eyes and there was Adam standing in front of him, ready to take a bullet... :sad:

Have I ever told you guys how much I :heart: Adam? :wink:

That story is one of the main reasons I love Adam to bits! :heart:

Russty:hug:

We'll be your family
3.gif

WildHoney said:

We'll be your family
3.gif

:yes: :hug:

Unfortunately, I have to go now. The downtime part is over, need to go back to a more directly active part of the seminar. :hug:

I'll be back here by 8 o'clock or so tonight. (that's 1 a.m. for Wild and 5 p.m. for Russty :D )

:wave: have a good rest of the day y'all!

Russty Cat said:

Its amazing to me what people will do!!! ARGH! :mad:

But then the world redeems it self by having people like JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. who speak out even though they know it may mean death. To put others before yourself ist such an amazing thing to do.

I love that the boys speak out and not just for a moment, but they keep at it. They keep saying "Hey your not listening! Your obviously not getting it! So here let me tell you again why this is just wrong!"

I found a quote in my online journal the other day from 2 years ago. It was Bono speaking up about the AIDS epidemic. Even then when U2 had really faded from my view, Bono still got thru to me about how important speaking up is. And not just once, continue speaking till someone hears and responds. :hug:

:yes: that's why people have such admiration for Bono. He never stops trying to get something he beleives in. He has inspired me so much, i go on about it all the time!! I follow his political side just as much as his musical side, because that is the exact footsteps I want to follow in and i know that I will!

To put other people before yourself is a noble act and Bono and all the others working for the same thing are doing it. Bono is an inspiring sweet heart and even if you're not a fan of his and the boys' music, you wont get away from him that easily!!

P.S. Russty if you have no luck, drive that 500 miles and just take the piano! If your parents dont want it and your brother is going to take it for no reason then you should get in there first!

WildHoney said:

As SG said i'd ask her again. Does your mum realise how important this piano is to you??

I don't know how she could not know. She knows how important music is to me. Its one of the things that got both of us thru a very rough 20 years. Last time I was down visiting, my brother was being an asshole, so I went in the living room and started playing the piano, just trying to relax.

My dad came down stairs and was standing there for a while, before I realized it. Then he said that he thought it was my mother playing. He said he didn't even know I could still play. My mother came in from the other room and was crying! She told me that I played just like my granddad use to.

I swear sometimes I feel like screaming in their faces about stuff like this! What part of the fact that music and art is my life don't you get! ARGH! :mad:

As you can tell I have way too many issues with my parents. I was telling Mr. Cat last night that I sure hope when our girls are older, they don't hate and dispise us as much as I have begun to hate my parents. :( :sad:

Bye SG have fun! :hug: See ya tonight. :heart:

You guys have become my family. And your a heck of alot more loving and fun! :D :heart: :hug:

BG it may come down to me doing just that! mwhahaha :evil:

Well I better go get the girls some lunch before they start trying to find themselves something. lol

And making the phone call....I've gotten myself all worked up and the biotch probably won't even be home! :lol:

See you guys later this afternoon. :hug: :wave:

Russty Cat said:
Bye SG have fun! :hug: See ya tonight. :heart:

You guys have become my family. And your a heck of alot more loving and fun! :D :heart: :hug:

BG it may come down to me doing just that! mwhahaha :evil:

:evil: best way to get things done!!

PLEBA is becoming my second home too :hug:

I'm back girls! Sorry i just missed you Russty, but i hope you get your piano to play on - That's terrible you can't get your hands on it, and Bono too for that matter!!! :ohmy: ESp. in that suit today!

Woo!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Elessarian said:
So let me get this straight....Bono is testifying in court, rehearsing for Live Aid, playing shows, and ultimately wearing himself out. I am not happy with you young man!! Get some rest!! :shame:

Agreed.

I want you to save your energy baby :wink:

Dont want you all tired when we are.....

Singing :wink:

I know E! B has SO much energy - He's like superman!!!! :ohmy:

Super-Bono!!!! :lol: :sexywink:

Forgot to say hi then Becky! :wink: Too much Bono on the brain!!! :ohmy: :huh:

Did you read the Bono&Larry threesome Wild wrote???? Phew! :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Forgot to say hi then Becky! :wink: Too much Bono on the brain!!! :ohmy: :huh:

Did you read the Bono&Larry threesome Wild wrote???? Phew! :ohmy: :drool:

Susan! :hyper:

I also have bono on the brain....this time tomorrow!!

Nope, i didnt get it sent to me :sad:

Nobody loves me

:wink:

Hi Ely!!!! :wink:

I was going to send the smut to Becky, but on you go! :wink:

I only hope she doesn't pass out, never to be seen again!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool: I almost did!!!! :drool:

elysithea said:
Hi Becky! :hug:

I have that threesome smut if you want it. :wink: Just give me your email addy. :)

Actually I had a few things sent to me.... wow, were they H-O-T! :combust:

Oh, :applaud: to SG and Wild for the great smut. :laugh:

Thanks for the offer E! :hug:

Yeah, I will be wanting the smut lol, but first I have to get a new aol screen name. My hotmail account isnt working very well 'cause my puter is badly dying a death!

So once I get that sorted it'll be Bono smut all the way!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom