PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I totally agree Russty. Although in my case, I love girls but girls with tattoos just boosts the rating up ten hundred points :laugh:

I've always had a thing for guys with tattoos. I think as I grow older I've not really become more attracted to women, just more open to realizing that there is love out there from women beyond a sexual kind. You can be attracted to other people for different reasons. It really is a nice feeling sometimes to meet nice interesting people no matter who they are.

Sad_Girl said:

In my human development class we studied this chart of human sexuality which basically was like a sliding scale and said rarely was anybody all the way to one side or the other... then the teacher pointed out that 'girl crushes' often manifest in the sort of idolistic friendship "Oh my God, she is so cool, and so pretty, and so smart and I wanna BE HER and she is actually my friend, how awesome is that?!?!?"

:hmm: apparantly I've had a 'girlfriend' since seventh grade :D

we used to get together to write fan fic about new kids on the block :reject: :shh:

:laugh: I remember new kids on the block! I can't believe I actually was into that way back then. :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've never met *anyone* from the net.
I will probably end up being entirely shy and quiet...or better yet, show you how I can put my foot in my mouth.
And then no one will love me ...*sigh*

OMG...trust me. We'll look at each other and laugh like idiots, then talk like we've known each other for our whole lives. :hug: :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

OMG...trust me. We'll look at each other and laugh like idiots,

Only if you try to shake my hand.....:wink:

:lmao:

then talk like we've known each other for our whole lives. :hug: :hug: :heart:

Awww :hug::heart::hug:

Oh, btw, I was talking at my hairdresser about Ikeafest, and Sloan...and all the 20 somethings there remembered Sloan, and loved them....and then thought I was weird for not knowing them :lol:

Last edited:
elysithea said:

:laugh: I remember new kids on the block! I can't believe I actually was into that way back then. :reject:

:lol: OMG... I still have pictures of me in the FIVE t-shirts I made my parents buy me, and of the walls in my room which were papered in their posters

yeah, I was always a little like this :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Admitting you have a problem is always the first step :wink:

**edited:
It's not sad, it's so important to let yourself take the time to figure out who you really are and what you want out of life.
I think we all grow up with this idea of 'normal' and 'good' or whatever, which is so totally not NORMAL it just screws us up because we're so freaked out trying to BE 'normal'

Did that make any sense at all? :scratch:

It did SG. :hug:

I've known my preferences for quite some time now but am still a little "eeby-jeeby" about it thanks to stupid society. :madspit:

It's ok though. I'm proud! :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

In my human development class we studied this chart of human sexuality which basically was like a sliding scale and said rarely was anybody all the way to one side or the other... then the teacher pointed out that 'girl crushes' often manifest in the sort of idolistic friendship "Oh my God, she is so cool, and so pretty, and so smart and I wanna BE HER and she is actually my friend, how awesome is that?!?!?"

:hmm: apparantly I've had a 'girlfriend' since seventh grade :D

we used to get together to write fan fic about new kids on the block :reject: :shh:

I think this is probably very true for me. I've collected alot of women friends in my life and have often thought if they were men they would be perfect mates. *sigh* I think I just have to admit the fact that I have a girl crush. :laugh: I have a feeling if I told Vanessa that I had a bit of a crush she would probably think it was cool. She is a very hip gal.

VP I'm an equal opprotunity perve. My long time girl friend (I'm embracing the whole thing now) is very straight laced and i still totally crush on her. For me its about how someone makes ya feel. If you make me laugh and totally comfortable those are the key things for me. So baby your stuck with me! ;) :heart:

I've met many of my online friends, the whole group I'm traveling with to Canada where once just online friends that are now my best friends in life. We see each other couple times a year, but talk everyday. The first time we met it was so cool! We instantly started talking and laughing and having a good time. I would love to meet any of you in person. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Only if you try to shake my hand.....:wink:

Awww :hug::heart::hug:

Oh, btw, I was talking at my hairdresser about Ikeafest, and Sloan...and all the 20 somethings there remembered Sloan, and loved them....and then thought I was weird for not knowing them :lol:

Do you know Weezer?? Sloan is like Canada's Weezer...but even cooler...you must look them up. I can give you song suggestions...

FlyYourKite said:

It did SG. :hug:

I've known my preferences for quite some time now but am still a little "eeby-jeeby" about it thanks to stupid society. :madspit:

It's ok though. I'm proud! :sexywink:

Screw society. Sexuality is on a contimuum, not an either/or proposition...the people who love you will love you regardless...the rest can fuck themselves. :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Do you know Weezer?? Sloan is like Canada's Weezer...but even cooler...you must look them up. I can give you song suggestions...

Weezer did a video with the muppets.
That excited me to no end. :happy::D

I thought weezer was the anti-cool? :lol:
And isn't it kinda a given that Canada is cooler than the US? :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: OMG... I still have pictures of me in the FIVE t-shirts I made my parents buy me, and of the walls in my room which were papered in their posters

yeah, I was always a little like this :giggle:

I actually made something in shop class back in middle school (a ceramic pot), and it had something to do with new kids (I had their names inscribed on it). :lol:

Sadly, I don't have it anymore, but maybe that's a good thing. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

I think this is probably very true for me. I've collected alot of women friends in my life and have often thought if they were men they would be perfect mates. *sigh* I think I just have to admit the fact that I have a girl crush. :laugh: I have a feeling if I told Vanessa that I had a bit of a crush she would probably think it was cool. She is a very hip gal.

VP I'm an equal opprotunity perve. My long time girl friend (I'm embracing the whole thing now) is very straight laced and i still totally crush on her. For me its about how someone makes ya feel. If you make me laugh and totally comfortable those are the key things for me. So baby your stuck with me! ;) :heart:

I've met many of my online friends, the whole group I'm traveling with to Canada where once just online friends that are now my best friends in life. We see each other couple times a year, but talk everyday. The first time we met it was so cool! We instantly started talking and laughing and having a good time. I would love to meet any of you in person. :hug:

There are many kinds of love...some sexual...some not. Either way, it's all good. Finding love in this world is special. :) :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
:madspit: yeah,,, some stupid/bigoted people in our society
...and I was one :uhoh: a loooong time ago b/c of my *former* religous upbringing. however by college that really started to change! <thank the powers!!!>

A lot of 'Churches' teach awful, hateful things for which there is no basis ... I have a total chip on my shoulder against a lot of organized religions because of things like that. :sigh: It's sad, cuz I'm a very spiritual person

~BrightestStar~ said:

Weezer did a video with the muppets.
That excited me to no end. :happy::D

I thought weezer was the anti-cool? :lol:
And isn't it kinda a given that Canada is cooler than the US? :wink:

Yes, but let's not tell the Americans, they don't know. :shh: :wink:

I love a lot of Weezer's stuff!

elysithea said:

I actually made something in shop class back in middle school (a ceramic pot), and it had something to do with new kids (I had their names inscribed on it). :lol:

Sadly, I don't have it anymore, but maybe that's a good thing. :laugh:

OMG :ohmy: thats a little creepy! In shop class, I made this wooden Peace symbol to hang on the wall.... I even wrote an inscription on the back for Donnie and begged my mom to let me send it to their fan club (which she never did :grumpy: ) :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

A lot of 'Churches' teach awful, hateful things for which there is no basis ... I have a total chip on my shoulder against a lot of organized religions because of things like that. :sigh: It's sad, cuz I'm a very spiritual person

Totally. :yes:

Fundamentalists :madspit: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom