PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeeeelll Susan is floating about.

But everyone else has certainly been abducted by mr. ali alienhat
:yes:

alien.jpg

I'm sure he'll take good care of the girls

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Mucca
Cool weather up there?

Yup, far cooler than what you guys have been facing :huh: We're around 25 C. Really nice, comfortable summer weather :D

BG :hug:

I'm fine thanks :D Went shopping with my mum today. Bought some clothes and there was a 2 for 1 sale at HMV for dvds, so she got a Bee Gees dvd and I got this DVD on the making of JT :happy:

Cool Mucca!

Lets see.....today I went shopping for a bit, bought absoloutley nothing! Took the dog for a walk lol, and came to play with you guys in my second home!

interesting day, eh?

I saw a woman who looked just like Ruff today, said "hello, how are you?" and she said "I'm just looking" :huh:
When people are like that I just leave them alone, they can help their own darn selves:mad:

bono_gal said:
Cool Mucca!

Lets see.....today I went shopping for a bit, bought absoloutley nothing! Took the dog for a walk lol, and came to play with you guys in my second home!

interesting day, eh?

At least you went out and enjoyed the weather a bit :)

I need to chain myself to my house, I can't go out shopping anymore, I'm so broke. I've gone into this insane "wanting" mode. Everywhere I look there's something I want to buy :huh::lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
I saw a woman who looked just like Ruff today, said "hello, how are you?" and she said "I'm just looking" :huh:
When people are like that I just leave them alone, they can help their own darn selves:mad:

Nice answer.....:huh:

I hate going into a shop and having 4 different people greet you though. It's like, did you not see person number 3 greet me already??? :eyebrow:

Mucca said:

At least you went out and enjoyed the weather a bit :)

I need to chain myself to my house, I can't go out shopping anymore, I'm so broke. I've gone into this insane "wanting" mode. Everywhere I look there's something I want to buy :huh::lol:

:lol: enjoyed the weather! pah!

Weather not so good here mucca hun :wink:

We just spent WAAAAAAYYYYY too much money on a new living room group.
It's all cream leather, it's nice, but that's alot of money.
So I am not in the mood to shop for anything right now......
And I love to shop.(Got some Christmas done already, :ohmy: )

I cannot believe this ... :uhoh: I mean WOW! It makes me really nervous when PGP is quiet because you know it means all the scary pleban girls are out in the 'real world' and you have to worry just what kind of trouble they're up to out there! :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
I cannot believe this ... :uhoh: I mean WOW! It makes me really nervous when PGP is quiet because you know it means all the scary pleban girls are out in the 'real world' and you have to worry just what kind of trouble they're up to out there! :shifty:

yeah, I know, like driving and shopping and looking for 'HD' around every corner.
its very, very scary :evil:

greeneyedgirl said:

yeah, I know, like driving and shopping and looking for 'HD' around every corner.
its very, very scary :evil:

Seeing a guy in sunglasses and staring at him, comparing him to Bono (and ultimately freaking him out and being disapointed becasue, as we know, there is only one Bono) :D

This why we need so many clones.....

because we are secretly taking over the world....

we have made a deal with the aliens, take all those who resist....

Whoa, wait a minute here......Who could resist a Pleba Girl? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom