Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: think Adam's a boob man, eh? :hmm: :evil:

Uh - crabapples? I'm suspicous that this is leading me into a joke against me... :wink:

Nah. I was going to bring you a thank you gift. Home made crabapple jelly with crabapples from our tree out back.

I think he is. He's got bits don't he?

Sad_Girl said:
OMG I bought a few new shirts for the trip, and a new Bra (It's impossible to find a good push up bra in D cup :grumpy: ) and OMG I tried on the shirts with the new bra :lmao:

I felt like the bow of a ship! The necklines are a lot lower than I'm used too, and combined with the bra :eek:

I'd get someones attention, if I were to actually wear those in public :lol:

I guess you won't need the ice cubes then.......because really, that's just getting to be too much. :wink:

:lol: :hug:

Just thought I'd swing by and see if anyone actually came in tonight. I imagine VP has combusted...and poor Sarah is sweeping her up, right now.
:lol:

SG :hug: :heart:
Wishin you a safe journey my dear. Give VP a hug for me when you see her, and have an awesome time!!!
TO has no idea what's about to hit it.
Have fun girlie, ....oh and do remind Bono to call me, he's so forgetfull.... ;)

:lol:

Hey, I wonder if Sarah knows that Johnny depp is rumoured to be in TO? :wink:

CeeCee said:

Nah. I was going to bring you a thank you gift. Home made crabapple jelly with crabapples from our tree out back.

I think he is. He's got bits don't he?

:yes: we've seen photographic evidence of that :wink:

:hug: aww, thanks! you don't have to bring me anything, but I love apple jelly, though I don't know for sure about crabapples or crabapple jelly for sure :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

I guess you won't need the ice cubes then.......because really, that's just getting to be too much. :

Just thought I'd swing by and see if anyone actually came in tonight. I imagine VP has combusted...and poor Sarah is sweeping her up, right now.

:lmao: I don't think ice cubes would do any good with this thing, it's made out of solid steel :lmao:

and yes, I imagine VP is bouncing of the ceiling :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

And I boycott any company which has anything to do with Naomi :madspit: :wink:

:lol: Well she can kiss my bum and not in a good way. hehe But nothing gets between me and looking good in a low cut top. :evil: What good are the girls if ya can't flaunt them!? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG :hug: :heart:
Wishin you a safe journey my dear. Give VP a hug for me when you see her, and have an awesome time!!!
TO has no idea what's about to hit it.
Have fun girlie, and remind B to call me. ;)

Oh, and I wonder if Sarah knows that Johnny depp is rumoured to be in TO? :wink:

He was on Sunday ! :hyper: I've seen pictures :hyper:

And we're really close to one of the premiere theatres :hyper:

we will have fun, and you have no idea how much I'll be wishinhg you could hang out with us! :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Well she can kiss my bum and not in a good way. hehe But nothing gets between me and looking good in a low cut top. :evil: What good are the girls if ya can't flaunt them!? :wink:

:lol: We really are clones! :ohmy: My family hates it, but thats the way I've always felt :wink:

well, you'll see the pictures :giggle:

Nighty night Dazz! :hug: :heart:

Hi Bri! I'll make sure to let Bono know to call you after he is done having his way with me..... :shifty: I mean having tea with me. Yeah thats it! :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

He was on Sunday ! :hyper I've seen pictures :hyper

And we're really close to one of the premiere theatres :hyper

we will have fun, and you have no idea how much I'll be wishinhg you could hang out with us! :hug: :heart:

Then Sarah may very well be a pile of goo too! :lol:

:hug: :heart: And hey, I can always hope for a miracle.....
......drug.........cause I've had enough of romantic love?? :tongue:

4 hot irish boys, good mucisc, and good friends?
Good times garunteed. :D

Hey Dazz :hug:
and Russty :hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Then Sarah may very well be a pile of goo too! :lol:

:hug: :heart: And hey, I can always hope for a miracle...........drug.........cause I've had enough of romantic love?? :tongue:

4 hot irish boys, good mucisc, and good friends?
Good times garunteed. :D

Hey Dazz :hug:

don't forget Johnny and one particularly hot Canadian actor I not only would die to get a chance to flirt with but with whom I honestly think I would stand a chance! :hyper:

He likes chubby girls who are really into rock music and motorcycles :rockon:

Hey Bri. :hug:

Is the Moobday thread any good? I didn't stop to look, I dashed over here to say goodbye to SG. And to tease her with the idea that I might have chapter 3 of hte Indy Boys written when she gets back.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: We really are clones! :ohmy: My family hates it, but thats the way I've always felt :wink:

well, you'll see the pictures :giggle:

hehe Great big chested minds think alike. I've gotten worse since I got the tattoo on my chest as well. I love showing it off. I forgot to tell you guys the funniest thing happened on my trip.

I had a few women comment on my tattoo. Usually things like how different and beautiful it is. Very nice stuff. So I was getting use to people starring at my chest. Well on the last day I was at a music shop in downtown Portland with my friend. We were leaving and this really good looking guy started walking towards us, just to get to something else. Well I was wearing a really low cut top, hip hugger jeans, and mary jane docs. He got about two feet away looked at me winked and wolf whistled at me!!!! When I looked up at him he said "Sorry, but damn!" hehe I just smiled at him and walked away. He was really hot and it made my day! I was like yep, the girls have still got it. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

hehe Great big chested minds think alike. I've gotten worse since I got the tattoo on my chest as well. I love showing it off. I forgot to tell you guys the funniest thing happened on my trip.

I had a few women comment on my tattoo. Usually things like how different and beautiful it is. Very nice stuff. So I was getting use to people starring at my chest. Well on the last day I was at a music shop in downtown Portland with my friend. We were leaving and this really good looking guy started walking towards us, just to get to something else. Well I was wearing a really low cut top, hip hugger jeans, and mary jane docs. He got about two feet away looked at me winked and wolf whistled at me!!!! When I looked up at him he said "Sorry, but damn!" hehe I just smiled at him and walked away. He was really hot and it made my day! I was like yep, the girls have still got it. :giggle:

Aww, isn't it funny that something some people think is offensive is exactly what other people want? :lol: I was thinking that today - to be oggled by the right guy is the best :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, isn't it funny that something some people think is offensive is exactly what other people want? :lol: I was thinking that today - to be oggled by the right guy is the best :wink:

:yes: Its definetly a compliment to me when its the right person. Makes you feel good to know they are interested in you. *girly sigh* hehe

Russty Cat said:
There were nice pictures of Cillian Murphy and Bono that made me :drool: To bad TO is so far away! :madspit:

I know! :combust:

** And Cindy, I was rather fond of the moobday thread this week, but I'm a little partial to Vertigo Larry :love:

Sad_Girl said:
the only problewm with Brendan is hes a year younger than me... but what the hell, young guys and older chicks can be a great combo :wink:

As long as he's legal its all good. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
There were nice pictures of Cillian Murphy and Bono that made me :drool: To bad TO is so far away! :madspit:

:hmm:
I figure if I start walking now..........I'll get there by...........wednesday?? thursday???

I have no idea. :lol:

If I don't pass out from too much exerscise?

Maybe B will drive by and offer me a lift.........:drool:

or mouth to mouth......:combust: :wink:

kellyahern said:

1ca55a09.jpg

Aww, Bono, hun, you look cold.........here let me warm you up. :sexywink:

Afterall, Canadian girls do it better. :wink:

Wait until I show him the wonders of long underwear...:drool:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom