Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posting in the tour forum last night and today reminded me why I usually avoid that place. I don't understand why some of the posters get worked up over the stupidest things, like whether or not they opened with Vertigo or COBL.

bono_gal said:

Try rolling a Bono poster up.....works like a charm :wink:

If your after a swelling :lmao:

I'm always looking for a good swollen ...thing...:huh: nevermind:lmao:

speaking of swelling..I have to defrost my meat..brb...:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Posting in the tour forum last night and today reminded me why I usually avoid that place. I don't understand why some of the posters get worked up over the stupidest things, like whether or not they opened with Vertigo or COBL.

I cannot stand it:| I hate people bitching about the show:angry:

Clone :hug: Dis :hug: rachie :hug: DG :hug:

I know ruff! :wink: I've noticed you posting at the time i'm going off to bed a lot! Damn time zones eh?

You must be ready for exploding about TO??? You sound MEGA excited!!!! :hyper:

I'm soooooo jealous&wish i could be at every single show! :(

bono_gal said:

It's annoying :madspit:

Why get worked up?!

Pathetic :grumpy:

But I did guess they would open with Vertigo....and I think they did :hmm:

yeah they did again....which is cool..its a great song too get the crowd worked up into a frenzy........but I am not going to be a whiner:wink:...I am just saying i wished they changed it up alittle.

Bye for now ruff&hope you're back soon! :)

Hi Weldy! :hug: Tired after work?

I know what you mean about oversleeping Weldy! I always think that having too much sleep is worse than having not enough - kind of leaves you feeling worn out somehow! :huh:

Dis - I'm fairly close yep! :wink: I wrote out quite a long post to you lastnite Dis&then you'd gone, so i don't know if you read: I was saying that it's madness to me to read you say that if you shut your hand in the door, you'd get billed $400 to have it fixed!

:shocked: Here, if i did that i'd just be right down to A&E&would get it seen to! It's incomprehensible to me to imagine having to leave it as it is like in your case!!!! :crazy: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom