Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other Day Drea and I were talking about some mp3's I have of Larry singing, and I finally managed to upload them to YSI :hyper: So here is the link for

'Dirty old town'
http://s42. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=1YS41W4H4G4XU2QPMDVQ81FNE0

And then 'Wild Rover'
http://s42. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=3TOKXDH6M88RY2NFIJVEDF0ZTA

Don't forget to fix the YSI line to make the links work;
and I hope you like them as much as I do (I can't listen to them enough, I grin like an idiot every time I hear one even start :D )

And Drea, since you aren't on at the moment be sure and let me know if you get them or not, so I can re-post if you need.

Bri and Susan, I should have the RRHOF posted by tonight! :hug:

Last edited:
Definitely good to take it easy after the week you had!
1.gif

VintagePunk said:
:lmao: Nice one!!

Thank you
:D :laugh:
Sadly there was no room for the shock collar...but did you know there is very little selection of pics of fuzzy pink hand cuffs? :wink:

:hug:
My poor clone...thinking of what you're up to brings back lovely memories of trying to write a 5000 word research paper in 2 days, and other such exciting things :crack: *bleh*
or better yet..the history paper I wrote in a night...which I started at some ungodly hour...heh..:shifty: :slant:

:wave: Hi DG and SG :hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
My poor clone...thinking of what you're up to brings back lovely memories of trying to write a 5000 word research paper in 2 days, and other such exciting things :crack: *bleh*
or better yet..the history paper I wrote in a night...which I started at some ungodly hour...heh..:shifty: :slant:

I wrote an english paper this year in 40 minutes. I did it the period before it was due.And somehow I got an 83 on it. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I wrote an english paper this year in 40 minutes. I did it the period before it was due.And somehow I got an 83 on it. :huh:

Heh heh :shifty: I have to leave for class in two hours and I've been meaning to do the :censored: assignment all day... it's still sitting here next me, untouched ... :|

I have a stupid idiotic computer class which is required to get my Associates degree at my stupid pissant little college ... it's only a five week course and it's simple as can be but it's all busy work and boring :banghead:

That's what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing... I've been working on my Fan fic instead :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Sad_Girl said:

Heh heh :shifty: I have to leave for class in two hours and I've been meaning to do the :censored: assignment all day... it's still sitting here next me, untouched ... :|

Maybe it's a pleba party girl trait? We all seem to be very successful procrastinators. :D
Gah...I can't imagine writing another paper at the moment..I'm *so* freakin happy I've got a few months off :happy:

Oh god...beware the blue crack...*it's* part of the reason why I pulled a few allnighters!!! :tsk:

But at least I had fun........well.....except for the being up at 6 am with no sleep trying to edit part...Oi. :lol:

SG! :hug: thanks for the files. How did you get YSI to finally work?? I e-mailed them, and they said there must be a conflict between their servers and my isp causing time-outs. I've resorted to signing up for an Italian site that provides the same service. :huh:

Bri...:hug: thanks. Yes, i've done the night before thing for writing papers more times than I care to remember. :reject:

The two most recent times were 12 page papers. I stayed up all night, finished them, jumped in the shower, and set off for the hour plus drive to school to hand them in.

Last edited:
If being a procrastinator was a job, I'd be a millionaire. :D

Alas, I guess I'll have to settle on going into P.R. or sports journalism...:sigh:

Because, you know, those careers suck :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Bri...:hug: thanks. Yes, i've done the night before thing for writing papers more times than I care to remember. :reject:

:hug: Me too. :sigh:
I also remember begging you to help me come up with ideas for a paper once at like 1 or 2 am....
and then you saying "I'm tired, I'm going to bed"...then.."oh sorry, that was creul wasn't it..."
:laugh:

VP :hug: I'm a little embarassed to admit it was something so simple but all I did was switch which E-mail addy I sent the file to :shrug: Hotmail doesn't seem to have any trouble with it. Of course, i didn't waste a download trying it out, so you guys will have to tell me if they work right

VintagePunk said:

The two most recent times were 12 page papers. I stayed up all night, finished them, jumped in the shower, and set off for the hour plus drive to school to hand them in.

:hmm: Why does that sound so familiar?
Oh yeah........thats my Inquiry paper in a nutshell ....I was still wearing the clothes from the day before...I musta looked like hell :lmao:
And it was worse, while handing in my paper, I walked by a group who were touring the campus! :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: Why does that sound so familiar?
Oh yeah........thats my Inquiry paper in a nutshell ....I was still wearing the clothes from the day before...I musta looked like hell :lmao:
And it was worse, while handing in my paper, I walked by a group who were touring the campus! :laugh:

In January, I was in a mad dash to school to get my English midterm printed out since I don't have a printer at home. I was in such a rush I wound up wearing a sneaker on one foot and one of my school shoes on the other! :lmao:

Not the 1st time it's happened. :reject:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom