Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: I saw that one. :wink:

:whistle:

but I better not claim them to be idiots just yet.... I've no clue how I'm going to react if I walk there, and hear *Bono* singing..... I'd probably spontaneously combust, since I've never been to a live show, and I've never heard him singing live... nor have I seen him IRL....

the idea of being able to see/hear Bono :drool: oh momma...

Clone:love: :hug:

Sorry I'm late, but I was uploading pics from my vacation. Anyone wants to see me in a bathing suit? :flirt: :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:whistle:

but I better not claim them to be idiots just yet.... I've no clue how I'm going to react if I walk there, and hear *Bono* singing..... I'd probably spontaneously combust, since I've never been to a live show, and I've never heard him singing live... nor have I seen him IRL....

the idea of being able to see/hear Bono :drool: oh momma...

:lol: :faint:

:lol: I thought everyone had run away when I said I was going to post pics.
I don't want to post pics in a dead thread... :reject:

Well, here's the first one. Except for the fact that I'm a bit... larger, than I would like, it's a nice pic.

2.jpg

The dress thingy is edited, 'cause it got see through when it was wet... :eek:

Thanks Thora :)
Hey Wild :hug:
Hi Vp :hug: Yeah, we had a great time. The sun was shining every day, and even if we were just in Denmark, it was so much warmer than here at home.

Here's me trying to fly a kite... :rolleyes: It didn't work... and it's the only pic of me taken on the whole trip where I have my hair down. :lol:

I guess it would help if I actually post the pic too :lmao:

5.jpg

Last edited:
Jez that's a great pic!

I just read a mention of this in a thread- I had never thought of it! Do you think the boys are going to make any appearances to promote U2 by U2? Like Anton did for U2&i? :hmm: It might not be possible though, because if they did something like a book signing, thousands of people would probably show up and it would be chaos.

:ohmy: The book is coming out in September....if they do any appearances I'm sure one would be in Dublin...Wild!

sami0201 said:
Jez that's a great pic!

I just read a mention of this in a thread- I had never thought of it! Do you think the boys are going to make any appearances to promote U2 by U2? Like Anton did for U2&i? :hmm: It might not be possible though, because if they did something like a book signing, thousands of people would probably show up and it would be chaos.

:ohmy: The book is coming out in September....if they do any appearances I'm sure one would be in Dublin...Wild!

It's released on my birthday or so i read...:drool:

Hi Sami :hug: Thanks.

Thanks Wild :hug: I think I would have prefered Eze too, actually :drool:

I have one more pic, but I think I'm gonna post that in the pleba photo thread later, so you can see it there.

I :love: that last pic of you Jez! Very cool!

That's interesting Sami. :hmm: I don't know. Plus, won't they be pretty busy with gearing up for the tour? :shrug: I certainly hope they do some appearances. That would be so awesome! :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
I :love: that last pic of you Jez! Very cool!

That's interesting Sami. :hmm: I don't know. Plus, won't they be pretty busy with gearing up for the tour? :shrug: I certainly hope they do some appearances. That would be so awesome! :hyper:

That's true. But the tour doesn't start until November... :hmm: If they do one in NY or something... :drool:

They probably won't though. Like I said, I'd imagine it would be too chaotic. But maybe not. We'll see. I'm excited for the book anyway. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom