PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Is VP drunk again? :eyebrow:

Diane, you saw The Clash? :bow:

Yeah, I did. I loved them so much, like we all love U2 here. I thought Joe Strummer was a god among men, and met him twice...he was rather underwhelmed by my presence, but it was painfully obvious that I was a woman with a BIG crush on him, so I don't blame him for that.

Their shows were very erratic. They played three nights at Pier 84 in NYC, I think in '82. The first show was horrible, so bad that I sold my ticket for the next night to a friend. Then I went to the third show, and it was just about the best show I've ever seen in my life. On a good night, that band had a passion and a fire that was extraordinary.

VintagePunk said:

Just trying to pursue a suggestion. Always looking for new and effective weight-loss techniques. :shifty:

Mmmhmmm.

I imagine if you followed a rather vigourous regime that it would be a somewhat effective technique.....

:lol:

Russty Cat said:
I actually found a gift basket that is called A taste of Ireland! :lol:

:ohmy: :tongue: :drool: :shifty:

:yawn: It's after 10 on a Saturday night and I'm tired! What the hell is wrong with me?? :scream:

This time last week I was an excited nervous wreck. :huh: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
:yawn: It's after 10 on a Saturday night and I'm tired! What the hell is wrong with me?? :scream:

This time last week I was an excited nervous wreck. :huh: :lmao:

I'm starting to get tired, too. I'm either up till 5 am, or I'm tired at like senior citizen times. :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*imagines one of those sports commentaors*

Some careful stick work......moving in fast....almost there.....he shoots....he SCORES!

Is that what happens when a girl gets pregnant? :ohmy:

I'm so tired I don't even know what I'm saying. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom