Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting BORED waiting for the new U2 album:waiting::waiting::waiting:

At least I'm getting BORED with all the speculation and not one seemingly. for sure, genuine clip of a real song they are going to put on it! :scream:

particularly i think because my need for amusemnt/pleasure/fun/excitement is MORE than even usual w this rather difficult so far turned out year!!!:angry:

:wink:

I feel a bit better once i have more more "playthings"
[sees where Wild could with that!]

:lol::lol:

.like silver wire!!!

I'm :hyper: gonna get some gold-plated (on copper) wire, too!
It's a pretty strong gold color :drool::drool:
i don't like the 10/12/18K gold ..... b-o--r---i----n----g

gotta leave in a min:hug:S to all!!!

sami what ....what "grade" are you in college now? F/Soph/J or Senoir?

and majoring in anything yet?

just asking :yes:-- NOT pushing (you)! If you haven't decided yet- I'mm sure you're getting it from someone(s).
:hug:

I know you left but maybe you'll see this tomorrow. I am going into my sophomore year of college. My major is finance :) I started out as general business, but I don't think I want to go to grad school so I think I'm better off having a more specialized major. It will probably be easier to get a job with a finance degree than just a general business one. Hope all is well with you!! :hug:

I missed SG :sad:

Molly :wave: I found out what the LSG in Team LSG stands for last week! :lol: Do you have your project pages set up for Ravelympics? ;)

LSG is teh cool, you should check it out sometime. Nice to see you, by the way, Drea! :hug: I don't think I have my project pages set up, I started to do that the other night but I don't think I finished. Guess I could go check....

eta: yes, I do have my project pages set up. Do you, Drea?

I know you left but maybe you'll see this tomorrow. I am going into my sophomore year of college. My major is finance :) I started out as general business, but I don't think I want to go to grad school so I think I'm better off having a more specialized major. It will probably be easier to get a job with a finance degree than just a general business one. Hope all is well with you!! :hug:

I tried to PM you but your at the limit.

so *good luck* in your soph year. Sounds like a good idea to go for the finance degree.

see you around PGP. :D

Only for Ravelers, I'm afraid Dazz :wink: I'm sure we'll be commenting on our progress- or lack thereof :lol: - in here for all to see ;)

*waits for pizza to arrive*

2 years ago was the Knitting Olympics :) The Ravelympics are inspired by them, but with a wider range of events - the person who created the group says they're more like the Olympic Trials than the actual Olympics *g*

^:lmao:!!

No, but I'm signed up for WIPs Wrestling (finishing items in progress - on my list are 4 afghans, ranging from 8"-24" left to do), Afghan Marathon (doing a full afghan from start to finish) and Scarf Stroke (doing two scarves)... I've been joking that maybe I should be an honourary member of Team Hopelessly Overcommitted :lol:

Glad u liked! :D

There actually is a book :hmm: called something like "Naughty Needles": sexy, slinky [etc] things to knit & crochet. :hyper:

I just saw it about 5 weeks ago or so in Borders!
it's really great! :lmao:

I've been wanting to tell and my Big Needle-welding friends about it! : D

...and Psssttt.....Bri..............:shifty:

they've got handcuffs, too!!!
: D

No, but I'm signed up for WIPs Wrestling (finishing items in progress - on my list are 4 afghans, ranging from 8"-24" left to do), Afghan Marathon (doing a full afghan from start to finish) and Scarf Stroke (doing two scarves)... I've been joking that maybe I should be an honourary member of Team Hopelessly Overcommitted :lol:

:ohmy: :huh:
".....Team Hopelessly Overcommitted ...." :lmao:

:wink:

Hey Dazz! :hug: I'm having a remarkably good week... kinda makes me worry what's about to happen. :lol:

Got some unexpected money which will be going straight into my travel/tour fund! :yippie:

And I've had a rather indulgent weekend so far... CD shopping, massage, chocolate... :drool:

How are you Dazz? All of those food options sounds goooood... :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom