Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Good to see you girls! I've been sooooo busy this past week after being out of town for so long! And I'm leaving again for Phoenix in a couple of weeks. ugh!

Hiya SoBe!!! :wink: :wave:

It's great to have one of the good girls back here, i can tell you!

I'm glad to see you!! :wave:

You're in time for Bri, who's over the moon about the end of her exam week!! :D

These were my finals...todays exam was worth 40% of my mark :yikes:....heh....*fingers crossed*

Oh..it felt so wonderful to get out of the exam room...I almost broke into a jig! :laugh:
All the stress is gone..no more studying..no more exams...YAY!!!

And yes..this does mean I have *alot* more time on my hands :D

To the loser with no life - i did notice SoBe!!!

Did i have good time with what GG?

Oh goodee Bri! Lots more time eh? Beware of trolls - They are very warped you know! :der: One should pity them, really! :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP :hug: :heart:
How's my clone?
I saw your paper is going well? I also saw you suffered an extreme lack of sleep like I did. :hug:

:hug: I'm over the hump, I think...got on a roll, finally. Went to bed around 7 am, and got up around noon, and got right back at it. I've written the intro and the methods, and I've performed all the statistical tests (amazing in and of itself...the software is really complicated, and I'm shocked I figured it out)...now I just have to interpret, discuss, and format. :)

How do YOU feel?? I"m proud of you, btw...YOU DID IT!!! :) :) :hug:

Hi VP! :wave: :hug: I'm happy for Bri too!

GG - I think you're thinking of someone else going away! SoBe?

VintagePunk said:

I'm over the hump, I think...got on a roll, finally. Went to bed around 7 am, and got up around noon, and got right back at it. I've written the intro and the methods, and I've performed all the statistical tests (amazing in and of itself...the software is really complicated, and I'm shocked I figured it out)...now I just have to interpret, discuss, and format.

How do YOU feel?? I"m proud of you, btw...YOU DID IT!!!

Oh good! I'm so happy for you! Getting on a roll is the hardest part...but now you're on fire, right? ;) Eww...I hate math computer programs...*bleh*
You'll be done in no time, I'm sure :hug:

How do I feel? Lovely...purely joyous...in fact..I think there may have been a jig involved :shh: :lol: I even got my 5000 word paper back, I did well, so that made me feel better too (unlike the exam :yikes: )
Gah...may I never write another essay!!!! :tongue:
:hug: :hug: I did do it...it almost killed me (lol...and my math exam might have...:slant: )..but at least it's OVER!!!!

BRB...gettin somethin to eat :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How do I feel? Lovely...purely joyous...in fact..I think there may have been a jig involved :shh: :lol: I even got my 5000 word paper back, I did well, so that made me feel better too (unlike the exam :yikes: )
Gah...may I never write another essay!!!! :tongue:
:hug: :hug: I did do it...it almost killed me (lol...and my math exam might have...:slant: )..but at least it's OVER!!!!

I'll finish either late tonight or tomorrow. There are a TON of tests to interpret. :huh:

I know the feeling well...walking out unsure of how you did, but the relief at being done outweighs everything. And congrats on the essay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom