Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahhh i used to do home care.. long time ago , but during the day, thats how i got my start in disability . and i used to write on my night shifts in supported accomodation houses. so night work has some merrits.

its never to old to learn new things, and i think some life experience is great for a nurse, nothing worse than a 19 yo nurse with no experience in anything.

:shocked: a new thread and I have a WildPM! :ohmy: wow, I'm gone and the world suddenly goes into superspeed modus!

:drool: Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go answer a certain email a certain man sent me....

:hyper: new Diane chapter!

damn I can't get on for a day and woah! :crack: loads to catch up on!

:drool: I'm considering buying a bassguitar!

Poor Wild had to go back to work today :sad:

Bass :drool: Mr. Z wants to teach me how to play Streets on bass so he can play guitar and the little one can play drums! We'll work on it this weekend.

I gotta go, Wild. I'm so tired. :yawn: I didn't sleep that well with this bleedin' cold so I think I'll try to catch up tonight. Some turkey must have breathed their germs on me. :madwife:

And I haven't done any fanfic tonight...:angry: I got to get my arse in gear. There's so many good fics over there at the moment. I don't know how you missed them for so long. Which reminds me, have you caught up yet? You said if anyone found you in here to bounce you back into fanfic til you'd caught up. :lol: I might do some tomorrow. It depends if I get any Bono inspiration.

Although it is Leather Day isn't it? :drool: Midweek treat day...:drool:

Ok, methinks I'll go pile into bed...

laters...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom