Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
having one of those days when all I wanna do is escape into writing, but can't cause of life going on around me.
:hug: :hug: Frankie...
Life :madwife: So inconsiderate... :tsk:

WildHoney said:
Being on blue crack and writing fan fic should be a highly paid job :drool:
:yes: Sign me up for one of those!!

TFIF!! :yippie:

hai ali, mmm pizza, so so so so soso

SO LONG since i has had pizza . dang.

mean while, inspiration hath stuck me ... doing a little re writing of my fic work , its going to be email only :evil:

Hey Jen and Drea :hug:

I've been relatively good about evil food for a couple of weeks... I'm hopeless :lol:

Oooh, inspiration, eh? Someone been looking at Leather Day? :wink:

the suit thread was helpful ....

i have been thinking about finishing it for ages, and reading it again ... mmmmm...

makes me wonder if my man is busy actually ... hehehhee

ugh must go to bed soon, my back is KILLING ME and im taking a group to mini golf tomorrow, must wear a helemet im sure one will try to smack me on the head with a golf club.

WildHoney said:

hey , get in line missy :madwife:

I'm 4th :drool:

:lmao: You're really holding on to that for dear life eh?

:shifty: well, my no. 2 was a good stalker today! :ohmy: She saw someone walking in the way I described B's walk, who looked like him, wore light jeans, a longish woolish black coat, the same bag... it might have been him!

:shifty: done some stalking and he had class till 10.10, my friend at school says she thinks she saw him before that, so he might've gone off after that... :hmm: Wonder what he'd be doing there tho...

:tsk: I'm a sucky stalker if I can't figure this out!

:flirt: Hi Zooey!

:tongue: I'm not that hillarious... :evil: well, not for him...

:wink: and I"m not that much of a stalker.... I don't invade his privacy, so there...

:cute: he walks cutely... hard to explain in english... but yea, he certainly got swagger... but not the arrogant way... it's more just how he's completely relaxed, walking like he couldn't care less and such.... ack it's hard to explain :cute: but it's cute anyway!

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: well, my no. 2 was a good stalker today! :ohmy: She saw someone walking in the way I described B's walk, who looked like him, wore light jeans, a longish woolish black coat, the same bag... it might have been him!

Excuuuse me, I wasn't a stalker :tsk: He just happened to pass me by (if it was him) :shifty: :tongue:

But if it was him though, daaayum! :combust:

Hi btw, if anyone is around :wave:

And you can call me Frankie. :D

So you help Gg stalk B? :lol:

Okay Frankie, nice to meet you!

Lol no, well I have to say he is a very nice man to see, a real eye-candy, but I thought I saw him passing by today when I was at a train station, so it could've been him :wink:

Nice to meet you too.

I see. One day she'll catch him, :lol:

MJ!!!!!!! Plesae get your ass online or pm me a detailed description of the man you saw!!!! :tongue: as many details as possible cause I wanna know if it's him.... if so, I can ask him for sure, then say my sis saw him and recognized from my grad :wink:

hi there :wave:

probably won't see you peeps this weekend....
maybe a bit on Mon & Tues and may be aFri.
I was hurriedly working on some cool stuff today - but needed all my concentration, and didn't :shifty: dare stop in!:D

And you all are very distracting! :wink:

HOPE you ALL have a great weekend! :hug:S

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom