Pleba Girls Party-moving hard and fast, just like old times!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Ruff!!! :hug:

we were just talking about you!! :lol:

and i missed it :grumpy: haven't had any time to catch up on the thread. Sami, were you at MSG 10/14? I was hanging out mostly in the box office line with friends who were trying to get tickets.

Hi Jem and Wild! :wave:

SG, I heard you had kidney stones, you poor thing :hug:

It does look like Detroit is on--just need to get GAs...

VintagePunk said:
WOW!!!

Edge? Who's Edge?? :shifty:

:drool:

:sigh:
bscap199.jpg

bscap024.jpg

Always the bridesmaid and never the bride. :(

:lol:

ruffian said:

and i missed it :grumpy: haven't had any time to catch up on the thread. Sami, were you at MSG 10/14? I was hanging out mostly in the box office line with friends who were trying to get tickets.

:yes: I was there :love: :hyper:

I was going to come around 5:00 to look for you and I tried to but because of the stupid flooding my train was delayed and I didn't get there until around 7!! :mad: but I saw you and Alli from my seats with my binoculars :lol: I was like see the woman in the front row over there? I know her!!! :laugh: I almost died when he pulled Alli up!!! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ruff :hyper:

I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much :hug:

I hear you had a really good time:drool: :wink:

NYC was amazing. I got sick in Philly and actually thought about not going to the second show, but I bought a ton of cold medicine and felt okay by afternoon. I would have DIED if I'd missed it...Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!!!! and I was front row ellipse, which didn't hurt...

Sorry I haven't been able to post. So much travel that I come home and have to dig into work right away to keep my head above water.

WildHoney said:

I tell you when i've listened to it :lol :

Bring back memories of jumping around the eclipse going :crazy :

:lmao:

my fav ellipse memories are:

me you and ruff going crazy when we realised we were going in but me being the last to realised that my ticket had scanned up vertigo :lmao:

chicago 1, us going crazy again and jumping up and down and shouting to bryan that we'd got in again, god know what the seated people thought :lol:

Seeing Bono up so close so many times :drool: *combust* *faint*

the adam love and smiles and laughs from him :wink: larry SMILING at me/us when he was doing his keyboard bit :faint:

Being stared at by security and my free bottle of water at Chi 1 and Chi 2 :shifty::lol:

(continued in post below as ive run out of smilies )

ruffian said:

:hyper: Yeah! :dance: I'm so looking forward to this! More than before even! If I get much more excited I may explode!

*Deep breath! Must not explode before I meet Larry! :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I was there :love: :hyper:

I was going to come around 5:00 to look for you and I tried to but because of the stupid flooding my train was delayed and I didn't get there until around 7!! :mad: but I saw you and Alli from my seats with my binoculars :lol: I was like see the woman in the front row over there? I know her!!! :laugh: I almost died when he pulled her up!!! :hyper:

you saw us, how cool!!!!!!!!! Wasn't Alli great? I swear, I'm going to get a complex. Dan was pulled up when he was standing next to me the second night at MSG, then Alli the next show. Talk about always the bridesmaid and never the bride! kidding of course...i avert my eyes when he starts looking at girls on the front row. :eek:

rest of my ellipse memories:lol: dunno why im boring you all with them

jumpin round the ellipse like crazy on Chi 2

seeing sarahs face when we pulled her to the rail with us at chi 2, she looked so happy :heart: :D

hearing those 1st notes of discotheque,the first time, walk on etc :drool:

i think i should stop :lol::reject:

ruffian said:

you saw us, how cool!!!!!!!!! Wasn't Alli great? I swear, I'm going to get a complex. Dan was pulled up when he was standing next to me the second night at MSG, then Alli the next show. Talk about always the bridesmaid and never the bride! kidding of course...i avert my eyes when he starts looking at girls on the front row. :eek:

I am So standing next to you in Detroit! :hyper: :lol:

ruffian said:

We were on the front row with you in Toronto 4 and we didn't get onto the stage :sad:

hi susan :wave:
jem, it's fun to re-live all the adventures. you Brits have all the luck. alli and i met a girl at Croke from Manchester and she was with us for NYC and Philly. She scanned into the ellipse 5 out of 6 shows! My ticket won once, hers won once, Alli's won once, and we got in with other people in line the other times. I think I've been in there 4 of the last 5 shows. Insane!

SG, if you can bag the elusive Larry... :bow: I've yet to meet him.

ruffian said:

she was great :yes: she's like "ME?!" :lol: I happened to be watching that song with my binoculars, so it was really close up- I saw him look at her and I just knew it and I said to my uncle he's going to pull up that girl and he did!!!

I was looking for you, I thought "hell if I didn't get to meet her, I'm damn well going to see her in person!!! :lmao: You are hawt :drool: :wink:

I hope you get your chance on stage!! :hug:

ruffian said:

hi ruff :hug:

glad you had a good time :hyper:

sorry to hear you've not been well though, look after yourself, its all this travelling, im so jealous :drool: Detroit , wish i had another show before boston :drool:

Go alli :rockon:

sami, can't believe you could see all that--just amazing! and really, i've said it a million times...i don't want to get up there. i don't dance, and the thought of being in front of 20,000 people doesn't appeal to me at all. But I loved watching Alli!

that adam has become even more flirtatious than ever. I swear, he spends all his time on the stage just looking for different girls to smile at. He's shameless :D

meintheellipse.jpg

ok, i'm in this picture...you may need a magnifying glass :lol:

look just to the right of Bono, next to the guy in the green shirt...

ruffian said:
sami, can't believe you could see all that--just amazing! and really, i've said it a million times...i don't want to get up there. i don't dance, and the thought of being in front of 20,000 people doesn't appeal to me at all. But I loved watching Alli!

that adam has become even more flirtatious than ever. I swear, he spends all his time on the stage just looking for different girls to smile at. He's shameless :D

He is easily distracted, he likes seeing girls bounce :giggle:

Listening to Wild Horses from Chicago 2

Jem i'll be sending you a copy as it's a really good quality recording:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom