Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Halfway there would be around Ayr. :angry:

:laugh:

It took me 5 minutes to figure out that was a place and not some made up drunkenly misspelled word. :angry:

Night Sami :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams.
And tell your dad that in honour of his birthday, I shall sacrafice a toque.:wink: (and I'm still waiting on those Haiwii tickets :tongue: )

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

Hurt :drool: NIN cover though:wink:

I think that's the only one he does, isn't it?? :confused:

And I agree. SO beautiful. And the video. :sad: :heart:

Speaking of which, Trent Reznor did a solo version of it on one of the Katrina benefits, just him and the piano. It was so gorgeous and haunting. I've been looking for either an audio or video file of that performance, but can't find one. :sad:

Last edited:
I play this game on Yahoo games sometimes called Text Twist. It's just basically taking a word, and seeing how many other words you can make out of the letters. :nerd: The catch is - you can't accumulate points and move onto the next round unless you make another word with the same number of letters as the original word - shorter words won't help you move on. I'll play a round or two, then minimize the window for hours, then play again for a while...I do this for days.

My high score is 77,000-something. In this current game, I'm up to 70,000. I want to beat my high score so badly (it's stood for nearly a year), but when I get up this close to it, I get all scared that I'm going to screw up and have to start again. :lol: [/pointlessness] :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
VP - I'm working on dowloading an Audio version of it right now... I'll let you know if I get it

Reznor on the Katrina benefit, or NIN? Either way :hyper:

I do like Johnny's best, there's something so beautiful and heartbreaking about it :heart: What an amazing man...but the Reznor solo one was great, too.

Hi/bye, Dazzled :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Reznor on the Katrina benefit, or NIN? Either way :hyper:

I do like Johnny's best, there's something so beautiful and heartbreaking about it :heart: What an amazing man...but the Reznor solo one was great, too.

Hi/bye, Dazzled :lol:

The Katrina benefit. It may take an hour and a half to download; and thats hoping the hosts stay online that long :uhoh: but I have a line on it at least :wink:

and yes, Johnny fit that song perfectly :yes: I really loved his voice

Night Dazz :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I play this game on Yahoo games sometimes called Text Twist. It's just basically taking a word, and seeing how many other words you can make out of the letters. :nerd:

For someone who writes fic and who has a bachelors in English, I ought to be much, much better at those kinds of games than I am. You'd think I'd be able to make up words left and right. You'd be wrong. Mostly, I just stare at the letters and go :huh:

jobob said:

For someone who writes fic and who has a bachelors in English, I ought to be much, much better at those kinds of games than I am. You'd think I'd be able to make up words left and right. You'd be wrong. Mostly, I just stare at the letters and go :huh:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I :heart: text twist VP :D

I play that and scrabble on the computer all the time; wastes hours if I'm not careful :lol:

You do?? :love: It's so frustrating - it's taken me about a week of playing off and on to get to 70,000, and I want to play so badly right now...but it's late, and Sarah's not up to help me if I get stuck (surprisingly, I'm better at it than she is, but having her to call to for help if I need it is like a security blanket to me). But I want to play! :scream: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom